• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wordle 232 5/6

🟨
🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I saw someone on twitter say that they failed to get this one so I was being careful to pick off as many letters as possible. He had four letters in the right spot on his third go and didn't get it, so I was trying to avoid that, hence the two blanks in the middle. Once I'd got there the options were very limited.

Edited by Ty_Webb

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • Day 115.  I only had time today for 20 balls in the same drill as yesterday, but I did find the time.
    • Day 163: Worked mostly on driver today with almost golf balls. Did some work on static change, then a bunch of rehearsals, and then some full swings. Made some improvement on the push start line, and ever so slight drop kick (graze the ground), at least for today. 
    • Maybe I've interpreted this incorrectly, but it just strikes me that the underlying reason is not really about fewer events.  And while the amount of money is obviously so enticing, but even that may not be the main reason for some. Patrick Reed, among others, are talking about how the PGA Tour is not listening to the players and making necessary changes.  I never quite understood exactly what type of major change could be made, other than increased prize money and a different distribution. But with the revelation that LIV golfers are paid a negotiated amount to just show up and play, it seems, at least to me, that the real reason could be wanting a negotiated contract that pays a certain amount regardless of tournament outcomes. It may be that desire to be paid like a baseball player, just as an example, who shows up each game, goes about his business, maybe batting .300, hitting 30 HRs while his team wallows outside of the playoffs and he collects millions.  Regardless of the stark differences in available money between the PGA and MLB, it sure seems like that is really the life these golfers want.  And it seems that is what LIV is offering, or maybe I should say over offering. While I may not agree with what LIV is doing, I do understand the appeal of a contract over time; especially as one is getting past their prime.  It can't be lost on these golfers what some professional athletes are getting paid, with a portion being guaranteed.  A PGA Tour pro who has career earnings of over $25M is probably doing pretty good; especially while maintaining a top 125 in the sport.  But in other sports... John
    • Lol. Something to the effect of 'you miss 100% of shots you don't take'.   
    • Ugh, I wish we had better ways to deal with these sorts of idiotic law suits. Such of waste of time and money. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Carolina Doc
      Carolina Doc
      (69 years old)
    2. Ellwood
      Ellwood
      (52 years old)
    3. james burke
      james burke
      (69 years old)
    4. Jeremy Hurley
      Jeremy Hurley
      (48 years old)
    5. MichelBplus2
      MichelBplus2
      (65 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...