• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, boogielicious said:

not really!

It helped that my 2nd word gave me the 1st 3 letters in the correct position.  I've had times I just stare and have no clue at all but today it just came to me.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wordle 328 4/6

🟩🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
stupid second guess, was not thinking.

Wordle 328 3/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 328 4/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Antiwordle #96
  5 guesses

🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wordle 328 4/6

🟩
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 329 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 329 5/6

🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
felt I could have done better

Wordle 329 4/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
A lot possibilities with those letters

Antiwordle #97
  9 guesses

🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
Rough start, but I think I did well considering 4 reds at guess #2

Wordle 329 3/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Antiwordle #97
  6 guesses

🟨
🟨
🟨🟨🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • set PR with a 76, immediately replayed same track and shot 86 lol. It was a good 4th
    • What I'm Working On: Getting the hands down quicker to prevent right wrist from "rolling over" Swing Thoughts: Throwing the hands back behind me to start transition. Right arm straightening to start downswing Ball Flight: Most were relatively straight but basically all impact was out toward the toe   Was able to get out to the range 4-5 times last week and spent a lot of time trying to work on getting the hands down quicker. I think it's getting better but would still like to get my hands more in front of my belt through impact. As I mentioned before I'm having trouble feeling as though I'm making this move when I slow my swing down, because it's such a fast motion. I finally have my garage free again and I just ordered a hitting mat so hopefully on Wednesday I'll be able to start hitting some balls in the garage which I think will be a huge help. Also, face is still too closed on takeaway but wasn't paying any attention to that here. Is it possible the face being too closed could cause my toe issues? - Sorry about the sun here! As you can see this was off the toe, which caused the club to turn a bit in my hands. The turning of the club doesn't happen every time I hit the toe but I do feel it quite a bit, especially with driver.      Working on shallow feeling    Should be able to get to range again tonight and was planning on doing the impact drill from Day 05 of covid practice plan. Starting off super slow and short and progressively adding speed/length. If any ball is pulled, start over. I feel like this would be a good way to help with the downswing delivery without doing a full swing. But if anyone else has any practice ideas for this I'm all ears! Takeaways 1. Almost looks like I'm not getting my weight shifted to my front side early enough on backswing/transition  2. I noticed my right wrist is pretty extended at top of backswing. Would I benefit from less of that and instead add the extension at the beginning of downswing? 3. Also have been hitting more fat shots than normal. I'm pretty sure when this happens I don't get my upper body re-centered enough around transition and it stays back behind ball 4. THIS IS TOUGH! 
    • Headline:   Arsonist complains that smoke got in his eyes"
    • Wordle 381 2/6 ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 381 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟨🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...