IGNORED

2022 Michigan TST Club Outing

bkuehn1952

I have been thinking about hosting a small (8?) gathering of our "club" members this summer.  It will be midweek at a public access course near Ann Arbor.  I will pay the green fees and the participants will assume the time and expense of driving to the course.  A lot of details need to be worked out but if anyone is interested in possibly being a part of this, just post here that you are "interested" and I'll give you more info as we approach summer.

Don't expect a round at Radrick Farms or U of M.  Since I will be picking up the tab, we will more likely be at a Muni or Metro Park course. 😉

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm in but don't expect you to pick up the tab.   Give me a time and place and I'll work around anything on my schedule.

@StuM 

I’m in subject to date.  As @dennyjonessaid, you do not need to pick up the tab.  

I am not available the week of June 13th and my league is Tuesday afternoon so Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri are best for me but understand if those do not work for others.

thx for putting this together.

Okay, we have a threesome so far.  My thought is to host this get-together this year and maybe next year 1-2 guys can host another outing in their neck of the woods.  With gas at $3.95 a gallon and time a limited commodity, participants will have made a donation already.

We will tenatively say July 14 (Thursday).  We are far from that date and things may change but I will put it on my calendar.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this thread to hopefully get a few more to commit.  I look forward to meeting a few more Michigan TST Members.  It is to be in the Ann Arbor area so that should not be a bad drive from Northwest Ohio/Toledo Area so maybe get a couple members from there?  I'm a Buckeye fan living in Michigan so you are safe from me.

Has a course been selected yet? 

@bkuehn1952, I am willing to pay my own way so do not feel limited to the lower cost municipals.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:12 AM, StuM said:

Has a course been selected yet? 

@bkuehn1952, I am willing to pay my own way so do not feel limited to the lower cost municipals.

Since we appear to have a small group, I am leaning toward Leslie Park in Ann Arbor.  It will be right before the City Men's Championship so the course will be in great shape.  And, I am going to pay so let's not get into a fight about that.

• Like 1