IGNORED

Big Break Ka'anapali

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's my dirty little secret... I watch a reality TV show. I know it isn't that great a show, but I still have to watch them.

Anyone else?

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I'm watching it now as well.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Boy, a few of them are hot However, a few of them really stink at golf from what I've seen so far I'll watch it, but I've found the series to be getting pretty old over the last few seasons of it. Hope this one turns out better.

I hope Andrew McGee ends up being better than that tool they had on the BB Mesquite. At least he knows the game, but everything seems forced with him, even when he's on The Approach.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

I watched. I've liked all the ones I've seen so far.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

I watched and it reminded me of cats in a room with only 1 bowl of tuna.

P.S. Has anyone took 5 strokes to get up and down from 50 yards and... be a 5 handicap or less?

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

I'm not trying to sound sexist here, but I'm not a fan of the new season. I don't see the purpose of having an all women show. For the most part, golf is a male dominated sport. The problem I think there will be with the women is that it's going to be more drama and "he said-she said" nonsense and not enough competition. Plus I liked the idea of having male/female teams on the Reunion. Thought it brought a new element into it.

In My Bag:

Driver: R7 460
5w: Bah!
3w: F Speed LDHybrid: CPR3 3iIrons: Acer XK High Trajectory 4-PWWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52* 54* 60*Putter: Daytona CGBBall: One Platinum Tour ix

Yep, it's the only reality show I watch....It's pretty cool that they are playing golf also.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Administrator
I'm not trying to sound sexist here, but I'm not a fan of the new season. I don't see the purpose of having an all women show. For the most part, golf is a male dominated sport. The problem I think there will be with the women is that it's going to be more drama and "he said-she said" nonsense and not enough competition. Plus I liked the idea of having male/female teams on the Reunion. Thought it brought a new element into it.

Well, c'mon, it's not like women don't have a Tour of their own or anything... but yeah, it's for ratings. Men watch the Golf Channel and men like to look at cute or hot babes playing golf. The cattiness is a valuable "perk" of having all women.

But c'mon, they can golf... it's not like just because they're female they shouldn't be playing golf.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

What about the one that doesn't play in shoe's? Is going bare foot even allowed on most golf courses?

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

• Administrator
What about the one that doesn't play in shoe's? Is going bare foot even allowed on most golf courses?

I don't know. It fits within the "no metal spikes" policy.

The only real harm might be from pesticides/fertilizers.

I hope Andrew McGee ends up being better than that tool they had on the BB Mesquite. At least he knows the game, but everything seems forced with him, even when he's on The Approach.

Andrew will have to be better than that other guy... he was terrible. Stina should be pretty good too, and not too bad to look at.

P.S. Has anyone took 5 strokes to get up and down from 50 yards and... be a 5 handicap or less?

ALRIGHT... I confess... I have taken 5 strokes to get down from 50 before, but not in a long time. Her shots didn't even look like good misses. I guess time will tell if she has any game. It is funny that she's not in the first elimination though.

One of the guys did this in another season I think.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I find when there's a bunch of women on there it's more interesting, because some of them are cute.

In fact that's why I quickly lost interest in the previous one, because it was all guys.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I confess that I watch "Big Break." I have even enjoyed some of the shows and find that
even the contrived moments are laughable.

This one should be interesting.

Did I hear right that the winner gets a one year exemption on the LPGA?

There are two things you can do with your head down - play golf and pray. ~Lee TrevinoI Like Photography Too

That guy in season 1 or 2 went barefoot till he stepped on something and hurt his foot, barefoot is silly, Jim Mcmahon plays barefoot.

I tell ya though, that fat woman pisses me off, she is so jealous she is the big cayoga bear.

Did I hear right that the winner gets a one year exemption on the LPGA?

I think it was a one year exemption on the Futures Tour... and an exemption into ONE LPGA event.

I started watching this show the middle of season 2, season 3 was the first to show the women and since they filmed it right up the road from here I watched. I confess, I enjoy watching attractive women golf. This is probably the only series tv show that I watch weekly. Didn't catch it last night but I am sure I'll see the rebraodcast of it.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I thought the show idea is fine. Of course they have women on, some moderately attractive, for us guys to watch. I mean on the first episode they made some of the women go into a pool - totally unnecessary (well it depends on perspective ;)).

I do think Kim is going to win, she hits it longer, seems calm under pressure and had a very nice sand save. The girl without shoes, she shouldn't be on the at show and the longer she is on it - the more the others will be p'oed about it! sounds like a show to watch to me...

Note: This thread is 5680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!