IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

Updated 10 yo driver to a more recent Titleist. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Superstroke flatso 1.0 putter grip. BEST golf purchase ever!!! Didnt hit the ball very close today and still had 4 less putts than my average!

I had a Wilson 3 wood and after a bit of work on the internet went out and bought a Cobra Baffler XL Golf Fairway Wood. Due to the naff weather conditions at the time it was off to the driving range to get to grips with it.
WOW !  blown away with it, left my old Wilson for dead..... If I can transfer that day at the range onto the course when the weather picks up, I will be well pleased. 

tried to buy one Golf Pride Plus 4 in blue from three different golf stores.   One wouldn't give me the time of day, suggesting that I could just put on any ole grip, the second only carried it in gray and the big one south of me said it would take two weeks to order it!  

I ordered it from Amazon and will take it to the second store and have it put on for $3.50.   

I didn't realize Golf Pride were so difficult to acquire, it's not like these are the latest and greatest, well, maybe they are the greatest (IMHO).

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Garmin Approach S20.  I needed a watch and my phone is big enough that I don't like keeping it in my pocket while I play.  So far, I'm pretty happy with it.

Also some pants and a new shirt.  Exciting times.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

Two dozen Srixon Soft Feel golf balls (2 for $30) and two SoftJoy Golf gloves.

Driver: Titleist TSR1 12*

3 Wood: Titleist TSR1 15*

4 Hybrid: Titleist TSR1 20*

Irons: Titleist T350 5-W2 23*-53*

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 50.12F, 56.14F

Putter: Titleist SC Super Select Newport 2

I buy as little as possible at the golf stores because their prices are so jacked up in order to pay for their high overhead costs. Some times I will however buy balls when they are on sale. My golf store is the internet where I can get the same stuff that Dick's Sporting Goods sells for a third of the cost or less. But I did buy two new grips at Golf Galaxy on my last visit.

Edited by 9wood

Bought this at lunch today from Golf USA.

Because it can't be me, it HAS to be the putter.  :whistle:

odyssey.JPG

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

• Administrator
1 hour ago, coachjimsc said:

Bought this at lunch today from Golf USA.

Because it can't be me, it HAS to be the putter.  :whistle:

If that's the case… go full out: :edel:.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Went back to DSG because I thought that the Volvik Vivid golf balls in Matte Green were really cool looking and also picked up a dozen Pinnacle Rush Yellow golf balls.  Looking forward to trying each of these.  And the gloves I previously purchased are WeatherSofs, not SofJoys.

Driver: Titleist TSR1 12*

3 Wood: Titleist TSR1 15*

4 Hybrid: Titleist TSR1 20*

Irons: Titleist T350 5-W2 23*-53*

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 50.12F, 56.14F

Putter: Titleist SC Super Select Newport 2

The grip of my putter had taken a turn for the worse after a winter of sitting in my garage, so I took it in to have a new one installed this week. The Tiger Shark jumbo grip I selected may not be top-of-the-line, but it was on clearance at the PGA Tour Superstore, which was reason enough for me.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

A lightly used Tour Edge Hybrid Jmax Bazooka 24 degree loft Iron Wood in excellent condition for $10.95