IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

Again decided to go ball shopping with our tournament season coming up.  Got a dozen Soft 500 and Tour 900 golf balls from Inesis.  The 500 are a soft 2 piece golf ball.  Have played them before and they are sort of OK around the greens.  The 900 are a 3 piece urethane covered tour ball.  Will find out soon how close they are to other tour balls like the ProV.

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We took the kids up to the Mall of America this past week and on our way home I hot up Golf Galaxy because we don't have one near us. Closest one is in Omaha which is 3 hours away so I wanted to check it out while we were up there in Minneapolis. Picked up some Callaway Coronado v3 shoes, a Travis Mathew glove(even though I really dig my Callaway Xspann), American flag Pro V1s, and 2 boxes of Taylormade balls as they were on sale. Could have spent more time in there but the kiddos were ready to be done lol. Oh well

20230225_094414.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

NEW TO GOLF, BUT READY TO LEARN!

Combat Wounded Marine, Some Assembly Required 😁

7 hours ago, DakotaDarkhorse said:

We took the kids up to the Mall of America this past week and on our way home I hot up Golf Galaxy because we don't have one near us. Closest one is in Omaha which is 3 hours away so I wanted to check it out while we were up there in Minneapolis. Picked up some Callaway Coronado v3 shoes, a Travis Mathew glove(even though I really dig my Callaway Xspann), American flag Pro V1s, and 2 boxes of Taylormade balls as they were on sale. Could have spent more time in there but the kiddos were ready to be done lol. Oh well

20230225_094414.jpg

That's quite the haul. 

Good job out of you. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

On 2/26/2023 at 3:10 PM, dennyjones said:

Review or it didn't happen!  😉

Done! In the Getting into Pure Grips thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

War Eagle!

Lazer range finder, gloves and a doz balls. 3 piece special on Amazon 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

5,6,7,8,9,pw,S,gap,60 cobra ltdx 

sabertooth putter

A new KBS tour shaft and som more Golf balls. Does anyone know if there is another brand making RCT balls? Indoor specifik balls

Making a run at qualifying for the Swedish H40 amateur national golf team. 
Driver: Titleist Tsi3 with Tour AD Di7x - FW: Titleist Tsi3 with Tour AD Iz7x - Hy: Titleist Tsi3 with KBS Tour prototype S
Irons; Mizuno Mp20 MMC with KBS c-taper - Vokey SM9 wedges (50/54/58),
Putter: Odessey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Ball: Stripe golf ball No.02

A travel putter kit: Three-piece shaft and head plus a wooden "horseshoe" for a hole, in a wooden case.

Took it out and assembled (because I thought that I'd not like the putter) and it's great. I knocked one in and then stuffed it all back into the box. I have plans for this thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

This ain't no Party, this ain't no Disco...

1 hour ago, Wade Patton said:

A travel putter kit: Three-piece shaft and head plus a wooden "horseshoe" for a hole, in a wooden case.

Took it out and assembled (because I thought that I'd not like the putter) and it's great. I knocked one in and then stuffed it all back into the box. I have plans for this thing.

Who makes it. Is there a label??

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

Used Mizuno JPX 900 3 wood.  Hit it at at the sim today.  Lots of adjustments to work through… it’s getting re-gripped… Me likey.

16 minutes ago, rocket23 said:

I'm guessing here, but maybe this:61eXRhLiMlL._AC_SL1000_.thumb.jpg.4c2ccd213280157a7fb84ba55299f217.jpg

It's made by Neo-Executive. You can buy it on Amazon. 

• Thumbs Up 2

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

3 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I'm guessing here, but maybe this:61eXRhLiMlL._AC_SL1000_.thumb.jpg.4c2ccd213280157a7fb84ba55299f217.jpg

It's made by Neo-Executive. You can buy it on Amazon. 

At least it will keep the fundamentals down. Right?

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

9 hours ago, rocket23 said:

I bought it second-hand on auction. "Bombay" is on the box and there's a plaque for engraving inside the box with mounting screws.  No other info to be found. I might get a pic later.

It's a wooden box, black velvet lining, wooden shaft, Ping-ish putterhead with three lines.

Edited by Wade Patton
info
  • Thumbs Up 1

This ain't no Party, this ain't no Disco...

2 hours ago, Wade Patton said:

I bought it second-hand on auction. "Bombay" is on the box and there's a plaque for engraving inside the box with mounting screws.  No other info to be found. I might get a pic later.

It's a wooden box, black velvet lining, wooden shaft, Ping-ish putterhead with three lines.

That’s actually pretty cool. 

Speaking of auction a sun mountain 3 wheeler is mine. 125 bucks. Bout the same I paid for one way back in 1999. So there’s that. This one has a bunch of upgrades added thru the years at the manufacturer. So there’s that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

PXG 0311 Gen5 Driver / 10.5-deg / 45" / Mitsubishi Tensei White 75g X-Stiff

GEN5 Drivers are available in two distinct head shapes – 0311 and 0311 XF. Engineered for insane distance, tight dispersion, and an unbelievable feel...

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Still waiting for my eBay order to ship. Guy has sold only 2 items. I’m the third and largest of them all. 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

On 3/3/2023 at 9:09 PM, rocket23 said:

Still waiting for my eBay order to ship. Guy has sold only 2 items. I’m the third and largest of them all. 

He came thru Saturday it’s on its way. Might be here today. The wife will get my other cart. Also a three wheeler. But uses the dreaded foot brake. 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter