IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

Footjoy SoftJoy glove, club cleaning brush, Titleist golf towel.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Nike SUMO2 3 Hybrid- for $120 at sports authority.

"What is best about a great victory is that it rids the victor of the fear of defeat. 'Why not also lose for once?' he says to himself; 'now I am rich enough for
that'" -Nietzsche

In My Stand Bag:
R7 Draw 9.0 Deg Stiff Flex Driver AMF Progression 3 Wood SUMO2 3/20 Deg Hybrid & CPR 4/24 Deg...

Nike SUMO2 3 Hybrid- for $120 at sports authority.

Nice choice, my friend, nice choice.

If I only had a credit card I would've walked out with an Odyssey Sabertooth today.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Nice choice, my friend, nice choice.

I hit it at the range today and I'm loving it. As far as my five wood and straight.

"What is best about a great victory is that it rids the victor of the fear of defeat. 'Why not also lose for once?' he says to himself; 'now I am rich enough for
that'" -Nietzsche

In My Stand Bag:
R7 Draw 9.0 Deg Stiff Flex Driver AMF Progression 3 Wood SUMO2 3/20 Deg Hybrid & CPR 4/24 Deg...

Ben Hogan Colonial forged Wedges 56 and 60. Tent sale at Golfsmith this weekend. $40 apiece. Nice clubs, can't wait to break 'em in.

To the guy that found my last lob wedge, hope you're enjoying it.

Driver: X460 tour- 9.5*
3-wood: 3+ - 13*
Hybrid: BB HW 20*
Hybrid: 24*
Irons: X-20 Uniflex SteelWedges: Colonial 56* & 60*Putter: XG SabertoothBall: GPS-8âIf you are caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God...

To the guy that found my last lob wedge, hope you're enjoying it.

"Found" or "stole"?

'Cause I'm a firm believer that a wrongly acquired club will never be right. That's why I ALWAYS try to find the owner and/or turn it in to lost and found. I was at my local shop and the senior salesperson was training someone new about getting a credit card and driver's license any time someone wanted to demo a putter out back on the (fenced-in) grass putting green. She said that people would work in teams, with one guy demo'ing and the other guy standing outside the fence, ready to catch when the putter was thrown over. I'm sorry, but a stolen putter has bad karma and will NEVER hole an important putt. Bad ju-ju man. Anyway, glad you found a replacement for your wedge.

I was at my local shop and the senior salesperson was training someone new about getting a credit card and driver's license any time someone wanted to demo a putter out back on the (fenced-in) grass putting green. She said that people would work in teams, with one guy demo'ing and the other guy standing outside the fence, ready to catch when the putter was thrown over.

That's intelligent, but extremely wrong.

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

• 2 weeks later...
A Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Grip (Black/Yellow) to go on my SUMO 3 Hybrid. I hated the stock grip on it.

that'" -Nietzsche

In My Stand Bag:

My wife needed a new golf glove. So we got her a golf glove! Got off cheap that time!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Bought a 15 pack of Top-Flite D2 Feel's. Not the Rock-Flites
of old and a damn good ball for a buck a ball....long with good feel around the greens.

You can talk to a slice, but a hook doesn't listen.

In my bag:
14 clubs and some beer on ice...

Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter....

I'm jealous. Damn you, I cried a little inside.

In my Callaway Stand Bag:

MX-700 9.5* stiff
2H 18deg Slingshot Tour
MP57 3-PW Rifle Flighted 5.0 54* Vokey Spin Milled 60* BRZ Tour Action 900 Studio Select Newport 2

I bought a USKG driver for my 9 year old son.

While in the store, it was raining hard outside.....so we spent a good bit of time on the putter demo area.

I went through all the Scotty Cameron mallets in the store. I'm in love with the RedX #3 35". I must have this putter.....somehow.....someway.....my life with be one-puts forevermore. I'll have to sleep on it for a few more weeks, though.

We also bought some tees.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I went crazy!!!

1.) Two packs of tee's
2.) Addidas white pants, black sweater vest, white mock shirt
3.) Club Glove Travel Case
4.) Zero Restriction Gore Tex Jacket
5.) Zero Restriction Gore Tex Pants

= a lot of money

its all for my trip to ireland in september

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Got my clubs fitted! Best purchase I've ever made. Soooo worth it. I'm happy.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Callaway FT-3 10* Draw Driver (Used, but in basically brand new condition) for $115

I absolutely LOVE this club!

Slingshot Cart Bag
Driver - FT-3 10* Draw
3 Wood - Fusion 15*
3-PW - Walter Hagen "The Haig" Blades (from the 1970s, they were my Dad's)
Wedges - 51* Cleveland TA, 56* Vokey SM Oil Can, 60* Vokey Raw SteelPutter - Karsten AnserBall - NXT-Tour