IGNORED

What is your record score on the tiger woods pga tour games?

Note: This thread is 2130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not played much in the last couple years. On one of the games, it was 03 or 04 I shot 55 on a par 72. I don't remember the course. My best tournament score was -51 for 4 rounds.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's see, I think I can break it down by each year:
(PS, these are Expert pins, Hard Greens, Fast FW, and Long Rough, No wind)

'08.... -18 @ St. Andrews
'07.... -18 @ Sawgrass
'06.... -20 @ Sawgrass
'05.... -22 @ Sherwood, maybe St. Andrews (been a while)
'04.... -19 @ Sawgrass

'99 was first year I owned. Used to absolutely violate courses on that game. I can remember that it had Sawgrass, Pebble, Scottsdale, Las Colinas and one other.

sheesh, these scores are crazy. Granted I just got the game a few days ago, and am still building my skills levels, barely to pro now on 08.

On the easiest level with a maxed out golfer I have shot 49 numerous times on a few courses.

If I'm not at least 16 under per round it pisses me off :)

• 6 years later...

In 2006 and 2007 I played Tiger Woods 05 and was shooting scores of 44 to 50 every round and every course. It is to bad I never entered any contests because I find it hard to believe anyone scores better than that.

I've finished -32 in a tournament at TPC San Antonio once on PGA 2012 The Masters. That game is such a joke once you get it all down. Pretty easy even at the hardest settings.

• 2 months later...
Note: This thread is 2130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.