IGNORED

NFL 2022-23 Season

iacas

• Administrator
3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:
  • Make major in-game decisions. - I can recall very few if any real blunders made by Tomlin in this regard. I can point to dozens of terrible in-game decisions made by Bears head coaches since Lovey Smith. 
  • Putting together and installing the game plan for the week - Tomlin has to be top 10 in the league at this. 

Uhhhhhhhh…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Fun season so far. Lots of twists and turns. I'm really enjoying it as always. 

Loving Kurt Warner's channel this past year or so. He's a great resource for anyone looking to improve their understanding of the game. Passing it along. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Constantine

7 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

Fun season so far. Lots of twists and turns. I'm really enjoying it as always. 

Loving Kurt Warner's channel this past year or so. He's a great resource for anyone looking to improve their understanding of the game. Passing it along. 

29605E13-AA89-41CD-A384-D131A9CB113E.jpeg
That being said, the Pats offense is nothing to be afraid of either.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

5 hours ago, boogielicious said:

29605E13-AA89-41CD-A384-D131A9CB113E.jpeg
That being said, the Pats offense is nothing to be afraid of either.

Well that's depressing....

Not depressing is another QB getting a shot here with Zach Wilson benched today. Probably Mike White. Which is again depressing, but he flashed at times last year until imploding against the Bills. Can't be much worse. Next, hopefully they move on from Mike LaFleur at offensive coordinator!

Constantine

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

That's hilarious.

• Funny 2

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

FkTPxquVQAEWFGG.jpg

You guys know you gotta take your pleasures where you can in this game and this moment is certainly one of them lmao. 🤣 Amazing. 

Mac, you gotta make that tackle, kid!! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JetFan1983

Constantine

9 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

FkTPxquVQAEWFGG.jpg

You guys know you gotta take your pleasures where you can in this game and this moment is certainly one of them lmao. 🤣 Amazing. 

He never should have had to tackle him. It was the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a long time. I have no idea what Meyers was thinking. You only do this if you are losing on the last play of the game, not tied. And BTW, Chandler Jones has 4” and 50lbs on Mac Jones.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 minute ago, boogielicious said:

He never should have had to tackle him. It was the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a long time. I have no idea what Meyers was thinking. You only do this if you are losing on the last play of the game, not tied. And BTW, Chandler Jones has 4” and 50lbs on Mac Jones.

I think he was getting greedy.  When he threw back to the QB the QB still could have thrown the ball forward since he hadn't made a forward pass yet.

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I think he was getting greedy.  When he threw back to the QB the QB still could have thrown the ball forward since he hadn't made a forward pass yet.

2 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Oops...

54 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

I have to live with the Butt Fumble, Scott, now you have to live with this!! 😂 

Mac should’ve at least tried that Brady tripping move from few weeks ago too! No hustle, skip!

00315F98-EF4D-4AE9-BBCA-34050DF683AB.gif

• Funny 1

Constantine

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Pretty sure that you can't do that once you pass the line of scrimmage.

10 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

FkTPxquVQAEWFGG.jpg

He's a friggin' QB... they don't make tackles.

11 minutes ago, iacas said:

Pretty sure that you can't do that once you pass the line of scrimmage.

Good point.  That may well be the case.

13 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

😂 Sorry sarcasm doesn’t travel great across the internet! I was trolling 😁

• Funny 1

Constantine

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

:ahem:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Really disappointed in many of the comments on that tweet.

This isn't Gladiator. I don't need to see people permanently incapacitated, disabled, or killed. Hit the guy around the waist. Wrap him up. Hell, hit him in the ribs (with your shoulder pads), which could also pop the ball free.

Not that shit.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like football as much as the next guy.   Dangerous plays like that where a player may be injured for life isn't pretty.   A personal foul against the player isn't enough.   A game ejection isn't enough.  A fine isn't enough.    I don't have the answer but to injure a defenseless player like that shouldn't be part of the game.  

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

I agree it’s ejection-worthy. But we can’t assume the defender was actually going for a dirty hit. It happens so fast and the target is moving. Maybe he intended to hit lower. But either way you have to punish brutal hits on defenseless players. 

JP Bouffard

"I cut a little driver in there." -- Jim Murray

Driver: Titleist 915 D3, ACCRA Shaft 9.5*.
3W: Callaway XR,
3,4 Hybrid: Taylor Made RBZ Rescue Tour, Oban shaft.
Irons: 5-GW: Mizuno JPX800, Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, S flex.
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56 degree, M grind
Putter: Edel Custom Pixel Insert 

6 minutes ago, Big Lex said:

I agree it’s ejection-worthy. But we can’t assume the defender was actually going for a dirty hit. It happens so fast and the target is moving. Maybe he intended to hit lower. But either way you have to punish brutal hits on defenseless players. 

To me, this tells me the guy had no regard for his safety or the safety of the other player. 

Come on, he made no attempt to go low. He intended to hit the player, leading with his helmet, chest height or above. If he intended to hit waist height, he missed his mark by such a large margin the I wonder if he ever trained in tackling before in his life, 

image.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping: