IGNORED

Biggest jerk on the tour?

easygrip
Note: This thread is 824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger woods is an ass. This washed up loser will never get close to Jacks many records

Nice first post. Tiger speaks highly of you.  BTW, Tiger has beating all Jack's records but one.

• Upvote 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice first post. Tiger speaks highly of you.  BTW, Tiger has beating all Jack's records but one.

LOL!! :dance:

Vishal S.

Tiger woods is an ass. This washed up loser will never get close to Jacks many records

Nice reply @boogielicious

I believe there is an Amercan saying along the lines of "you just got schooled" that may be appropriate here :-P

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

LOL!!

LOL... Even my first anti conservative post was not that bad... Must be Jack himself... Or a friend of a teenage grandchild... A loser with mega millions... Sign me up !

LOL... Even my first anti conservative post was not that bad... Must be Jack himself... Or a friend of a teenage grandchild... A loser with mega millions... Sign me up !

Um, yes, it was. ;-)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Nice reply @boogielicious

I believe there is an Amercan saying along the lines of "you just got schooled" that may be appropriate here

5 of his first 7 posts are in this thread.

I wonder if he likes Tiger or not. O:)

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Posted something about Jack, thought about it some more, and decided it didn't add to the discussion.

Jacks record still stands.....Rory is shaping up to pass Eldrick as "the next Jack"

:offtopic: There's a thread you can post your sincere thoughts in regards to this pressing issue.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Tiger

• Upvote 1

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

• 2 months later...
I had a friend who ran guest services at Caesars Palace. She says Tiger was an absolute pain. Did not believe he should pay for ANYTHING and never tips. Was rude to staff and generally an all round dick head.

5 of his first 7 posts are in this thread.

I wonder if he likes Tiger or not.

Maybe he is Tiger ... abusing himself.

He does it on the golf course, why not here?

• Upvote 1

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

People who like Tiger like him for his golf game (or former golf game), not his personal character. I don't think you'll find too many people saying Tiger Woods is someone you want your kids to role model after except from a golf playing standpoint.

Note: This thread is 824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!