IGNORED

What's Your Call on This?

Vinsk

• Administrator

Thanks @DaveP043 for the updated info/link.

2 hours ago, Ruler said:

I meant my question "who are they". I bet it would have not taken too much trouble to leave that snarky remark unwritten and just give out the real information, for which I thank you.

Boy, I'm not cut out for a world in which saying "I'm pretty sure you can figure that out," put a big grinning emoji 😄 to signify how lightly I'm taking it (and how you should take it), and then immediately — in the same post — both link to and quote the information that answers your question counts as "snarky." Was it the emoji?

My use of "they" was short-hand at the time because I didn't remember specifically who had said it and was on my phone, so I didn't want to look it up (and didn't need to to make the point I was trying to make). So even if you, @Ruler, didn't want to find the information yourself as to who "they" were, I answered your question by both linking and quoting the post after you asked who "they" were.

1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Someone coughed during Aaron Judge's impact moment, he still hit his 61st home run.  He didn't ask for a re-do.  Point being, as a golfer, don't let little sounds bother you... play your shot.

That's not comparable at all, no.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades