IGNORED

SuperSpeed Squeeze

iacas

Haha, well I was pretty sure my grip strength was not good and I was right. Got my gripx today and I was 116lbs right hand and 103lbs left hand. I’ve always figured I get good speed despite my poor strength. I get 175-180 ball speed normally. 

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Got my pair the other day and took them downtown for the first time today. It's a bit thicker than I thought it was going to be, as you might see here. It's orange and my grip is red, but… I didn't care to adjust the color balance enough to show it as such.

IMG_5314.jpgIMG_5315.jpgIMG_5316.jpg

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I ordered this.  Should be here today. I also got the dynamometer. I got 105 for the left and 109 for the right. This is at the top for my age per this chart. But I’d like to improve it.

f511583a-6520-41a7-a97d-f8aab2138b54.png

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Got mine yesterday. 121lbs left hand 122lbs right hand. Good for my age but I still feel weak in my left hand.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Got my right hand to 133lbs today. Didn’t test the left. Was messing with employees at my course to see what they were at, and I was surprised. Didn’t think I would be the highest.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

It came yesterday and I will try it today. The protocol doesn’t mention how many times a week to do this. I assume three times a week. Maybe I missed it.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave