IGNORED

What sport could you beat Tiger in?

TheThein11
Note: This thread is 5671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Boxing he's strong but he doesn't look very tough.

He would absolutely destroy you if you weren't trained.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that I would beat him at bass fishing, bowling, and maybe darts. Not too sure about darts though, with his hand-eye coordination.

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

Why all the hype about Tiger? He's 6'1", 185 lbs...big deal. No one has seen him run a 4.4 40 or beat someone off a dribble and dunk on him. Where is this coming from???

He's a golfer with unreal flexibility and above average 'golfer' strength. What gives?

My draw is your cut.

My bag-
Driver- Callaway X460 Tour. 9.5 degree, Fujikura stiff.
3-Wood- Taylor Made V-SteelUtility- Nickent 3DX 17 degreeIrons (3-PW) Ping S59'sWedges Cleveland 900 series 58 degree, Titleist Vokey 54 degree SWPutter- Scotty Cameron Circa #2Ball- Taylor Made Tour Red

Probably beat him at everything but golf. I would like to see him knock down a 350+ Bull elk and then get home in time to bowl a 700 series on my Friday night Bowling league.

In the bag:
Driver-:Launcher
Hybrid-:Srixon hybrids 3
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

short track speed skating and tennis

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

If there was a sport called "bring your bank account down to zero first", I"m sure I could beat Tiger

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

Definitely middle distance, (if we were the same age not now, I am 20 years older than he is) ran a 146.4 best 800 meters, 45.6 400 meters in my prime. Bowling (I am in the group that considers it a sport), bicycle road racing. I don't think you can make comparisons in team sports so I am sticking to individual oriented sports.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

I could beat him in a mma fight, and probably archery.
In the blue and tan grom Bag:

Driver r7 460 10.5*
Fairway Woods '07 Burner 15* and 18*
Irons 4-PW r7 XDWedges 47*, 52*, 58* CG14,Putter TiffanyBall One Tour D

Not sure what I could beat him in and really dont give a dam,but it sounds like he has some obsessed fans on here.He still puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you and I,he's only human and the knee injury just proves it.What will you guy talk about if he never gets back to the level of play that has was?And do you think he will

Not sure what I could beat him in and really dont give a dam,but it sounds like he has some obsessed fans on here.He still puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you and I,he's only human and the knee injury just proves it.What will you guy talk about if he never gets back to the level of play that has was?And do you think he will

I think this topic deserves a whole 'nother thread of its own.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Yea your probably right,I like the guy as well but looking at some of these replies you would think he is GOD.....O'well I wish him all the luck on his comeback it should be fun to watch

He basically is the Modern God of Golf.

but I'm sure people don't see the bad side of him.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I think i could dangle aroundhim in laxarooney and cheese(as my gym teacher calls it). Thats Lacrosse just in case.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Note: This thread is 5671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!