IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

I've been a on a buying spree the last month.

I picked up the following:

Taylormade Rocketballz driver 9.5*

Taylormade R11s 3W

Taylormade 3H

Taylormade 4H

Taylormade R11 irons (5-pw)

Nike Everclear putter

I bought some rain pants and rain gloves.  They came in pretty handy.  Now I just need to find a rain jacket as my current windbreaker is not waterproof.  I don't play in rain that often, but when I do, I'd really like to stay dry!

• 2 weeks later...

Two dozen Bridgestone B330-RX golf balls.  Very happy with them.  They fly far and straight and hold greens nicely.  Would definitely consider buying these again.

Where I live there are no golf stores so I do a lot of purchases online. Golfsmith was the last, bought Nike Vapor balls (1 dozen), tees, 3 gloves, regrooving tool (which works great). I'm currently watching Laser range finders on e-bay.

WOOT!  My 910D3 came in today!  Super stoked, as I have a tee time for this evening and wasn't expecting it to be here until next Tuesday.  She's 9.5 degrees and has the Project X-7C3 shaft.  After telling my wife I wouldn't buy any more golf related items this year (after buying the Supertri, haha), I just couldn't resist, so of course, it's a used item.  The club has one small scuff on the crown, but it isn't too noticeable and should easily buff out with a bit of elbow grease.  It came with a brand new head cover and wrench kit though.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a double dozen for $20. Thought it was an incredible deal since I've heard good things about a few of Wilson's golf balls lately.

Right when I get home I get responses on another site saying how these things have a very high trajectory, don't spin well on greens and will run and run, and that they don't do much of anything.

I'm so ready to use these.. Guess I'll finish off my box of Gamer V2s and just have all of these in my bag for spares.. was hoping to switch to these and save some dough.

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought