IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just purchased the following for post surgery golf being that I am a USAF Veteran I thought they would be appropriate.  

Titleist T400 irons. I haven’t gotten them yet, but they are on order!

Bought a US Kids golf set and pink hello kitty balls for my daughter.  It's for her 3rd birthday so i'm just hoping she likes golf as much as her dad.

Posted Images

Traded my Mizzy MP53 5-AW P X 4.5 for new Nike Vr Pro CB 4-AW Project X 5.5 graphite. They were on sale for $399 less my trade in of $257....net cost $1thanks Golfsmith!

Just upgraded to Hole-In-One at GolfRedefined.com

Right now I have a Callaway Razr Fit (9.5, stiff shaft) and going to try the Ping Anser (9.5, stiff shaft) next in a few weeks

Lovely Christmas present to myself!

Originally Posted by JYB

Today, at The World of Golf in NYC, i purchased :

-52º/11 & 58º/11 Callaway X-Tour Vintage Wedges

-Orange & Navy Mini Sharpie Pens

-1 Box of Stinger Cleats

-1 Champ Cleat Wrench

-1 Dozen Taylor Made TP Red Golf Balls

-1 Box of white Zero Friction Tees

-1 Ball Aligner

How about you?

The other day in Michigan I picked up a Taylormade R11s adjustable 3 wood (15.5) and a 54-11 SM4 Vokey Oil Can wedge. I paid 139.00 for the 3 wood which was a great price IMO and 119 for the wedge which was average but I liked it and was worth it to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Went today to use a gift card I got for Christmas:

I picked up 11 lamkin crosslines (on a budget and have heard great things)

Double sided tape

Time for a regrip. I did hit the Adams CB3 and was impressed. Was also going to pick up some more Velocities but thought that can wait because of damn snow on the ground

Truly tough day for the credit card, got seriously carried away on the web... Set of 5 Scor wedges Pre ordered stage 2 RBZ Rescue 4 iron to extend my new rocketbladez set of irons Footjoy gloves Iron covers Bushnell range finder Ouch......

New grips at Golf Galaxy. I have never seen a cashier less interested in her job. She was chugging a bag of barbecue chips as we walked up. My son was concerned that she would get the grips all greasy. Golf Galaxy came in, and the local shops left. From now on, I'll get my stuff at my course,or I'll drive 30 minutes to go to a small shop. Golf Galaxy and Dick's won't be getting any of my money.

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought