JYB

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

3,160 posts / 237743 viewsLast Reply

A while ago but got some new Puma golf shoes ( white black ) balls Taylormade Penta TP5 and my new irons Mizuno MP 59

i was highly discounted on the golfballs and shoes. i got 40% off the shoes and had 2 dozen balls for the price off 1

Cleveland cg 16 satin chrome 60/10 and a callaway ft iz 3 wood..

the cg 15 head was too small for me but i like the cg 16. and i have the ft iz driver and hit it so well i upgraded my fairway woods from the 2007 burners...

1x Slazenger Golf (Black/White/Blue) full-zip jacket
2x Under Armour Golf hats (white and black)
1x Cobra AMP 3W (Stiff)

1x FootJoy Countour #54051 shoes

1x FootJoy WeatherSof XL Glove

2x Callaway HEX Chrome dozen golf balls

These are from a few weekends ago, but it was my last stop at GG (and probably final for the season or I'm in serious dog-house trouble with my wife!).

Grips for my wife's clubs and more grip tape -

then I returned the tape.  I don't need that much

I think I'm done for a while.  All that's left is golf clothes, and I'm not a fan of them.  (Though I do need rain pants at some point...)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

traded in my cleveland wedges for some mizunos. got the t11s(used) in 54 and 58 with those spinner shafts. i had pretty good results from the cleveland cg16s too, but decided to stick with the mizunos since i really like my irons. next time i think i'll get some practice in and warm up before getting fitted, i haven't played in 5 months or so i think.

i'm also jonesin to get back out and play more than normal now that i have some new toys.

Went to my local golf shop yesterday and traded in my Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 driver and Burner 3wood for a Ping G15 driver and G10 hybrid. Also picked up some Srixon Q-stars.

Ordered a set of PURE DTX midsize grips about a week ago and just put them on today. Love the feel in hand, but haven't had a chance on the course/range with them yet.

Tonight, I ordered a Ogio 2013 Chamber cart bag and the Ogio X4 Synergy cart. I love to walk, but my carry bag has been bothering my shoulder lately....so it was time to get a cart.