JYB

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

3,123 posts / 224016 viewsLast Reply

- Dozen Pro V1X - play number 47

- Titleist Perma-Soft glove (waiting on my 6-pack of Players gloves to come in)

- 2-pack of alignment sticks. Finally broke down and bought them after always using a club in the past

- Black Nike React Vapor 2 golf shoes. I needed a pair of black golf shoes with spikes and these are awesome. So awesome that I'm really tempted to buy the white version as well

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Callaway HX Orange practice golf balls in a package of nine.  I am LOVING these things.  When we go on walks in the neighborhood, I can take a club and ball and rip shots across the big lawn by the playground and pool, as well as in the vacant lots across from my mother-in-law's house.  If I'm lucky, my wife and kids visit her and I can rip several shots.  They are pretty firm and fly a long way, and they give me a good idea of what the ball flight is like.  I can draw my gap wedge around the house from the front yard to the little "green" I'm creating in the back yard, which has me pretty excited. 

I am doing my best to stimulate the economy.

I got fitted for clubs, bought a new set of Mavirk irons and a new shaft for my driver. This will be my first ever set of nice clubs. Can't wait for them to get here.

And I bought a ranger finder from the Marketplace here.

51 minutes ago, The Flush said:

And I bought a ranger finder from the Marketplace here.

Congrats on the shopping spree! Is that a Ford Ranger or a Texas Ranger you are looking for?  😁

Just got a set of Ping i500’s today. Less forgiving than my old Ping G5 cavity backs, but picked up 10-15yds per club...which I expected. Those G5’s were 15 years old or so. 

Just ordered the Mavrik driver, 3 wood, and gap wedge to fill out my Mavrik irons. Hope they show up soon.

Norwex Sports Utility Cloth

My wife got me this for an early Father's Day gift, and I love it.  One side is their Baclock microfiber cloth which is great for wiping moisture off the club and/or ball, and the other side is this mesh fabric that is great for getting dirt and crap off the club and/or ball.  It's also got an opening, which turns the whole thing into a pouch, so I can keep balls in it for easy access.

Sport Utility Cloth.jpg

Edited by bwdial

42 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

Purchased a new Birdiecorn marker to replace the one I lost.

logo_a628429f-03c3-405e-9a46-ec37c8b1836

Official homepage of the Birdicorn Golf brand! Creators of the most useful golf divot tool in the world!

Yeah I ordered like 8 of the new version 3.0 ones. I wonder when the hell they'll actually ship?

I just ordered the old version. What is better with the 3.0 update?

Edited by Ccred1992

41 minutes ago, Ccred1992 said:

I just ordered the old version. What is better with the 3.0 update?

02BAC420-B1E7-4586-8D81-F6C0FD0E1437.jpeg

From their website.