JYB

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

3,140 posts / 229052 viewsLast Reply

When I got home from my round today, there was a new 3W waiting 😀 Mizuno ST190 TS.  The shaft seems a lot firmer than my current 3W and its 75g vs the 60g I have.  I was recommended the same weight/flex at a recent demo/fitting and hit it well.  I can't get to the range till tomorrow before my round but couldn't wait to hit it, so took a few shots into my backyard net.  Hit it solid and pretty close to the middle of the face every time so hopefully it's a little more stable and works well.

Edited by SteveH

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Titleist 716 AP2s, hitting net, and hitting mat. Excited to be able to practice at home.

Cobra factory closeout F9 in white with the Even Flow white shaft in 6.0. Should be here in 2 weeks! 

PXG 0311 XP GEN3 Irons - 5 thru PW

AeroTech Steelfiber 95

i went to the PXG Fitting Center in Minnesota, the experience was awesome.  They replaced my Mizuno 919 Forged with Recoil's.  I really liked my Mizuno irons but my son stole them from me 🙂

The PXG Irons are the nicest feeling clubs i have ever hit.  They are a dream, so smooth.  The ball flight is lower and i needed that as i get my irons up.  I thought my Mizuno irons felt great and they do!  The PXG are a 100% step up in feel.  Going to the XP version has been nice.

I bought a used push cart - Dick's Walter Hagen - for $15.  Spent the afternoon cleaning it up and getting the cobwebs off of it.  The guy I bought it from couldn't figure out how to fold it, so he never used it.  🤪

I can't wait to get out and use it.

Push Cart.jpg