IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

Well my last purchase's were a Callaway 48* Forged Wedge, 54* Bridgestone, 58* Bridgestone, 6 dozen Nike golf balls, a large bag of tees, a club cleaner set, and a new club brush. Need to take the wedges back to get new grips and lengthened. It was a good trip minus running out of time before I could have the work done on my clubs.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just purchased the following for post surgery golf being that I am a USAF Veteran I thought they would be appropriate.  

Titleist T400 irons. I haven’t gotten them yet, but they are on order!

Bought a US Kids golf set and pink hello kitty balls for my daughter.  It's for her 3rd birthday so i'm just hoping she likes golf as much as her dad.

Posted Images

Tees. I needed to earn my free scorecard points at Dicks, so I built up my tee stockpile even more. :-P 2 and 3/4" length tees seem to be the best for me, I get the benefit of getting 100/pack and tees that are basically the perfect length. Previous time I got 2 dozen Taylormade Burnder Tour LDP for $30. A nice discount considering they're usually $26/doz. [quote name="zeg" url="/forum/thread/12154/what-did-you-buy-on-your-last-trip-to-the-golf-store/1314#post_593028"]

A dozen Gamer V2 balls from Dick's, had to buy something to use a free-points coupon, and golf balls are a good, cheap item to use for that.  Never tried these, but they seem to be getting good buzz on here, so we'll see.  Almost went with my usual Bridgestones because the e5/e6/e7 family were on sale for $22 (normally $26 or $27 last time I was in) but wanted to try something new.

[/quote] Funny, because I took that chance to do the opposite a month or so ago: switch from the V2 to the e5 (temporarily). :-)

I was playing around with one of those in the backstrike model and loved it!

Originally Posted by villegolfer

Went to the Golf Galaxy Advantage Club event last Thursday and bought some replacement spikes...ending up winning this too:

A dozen Bridgestone e6's for me, 2 Nike gloves for the boys, a Nike hat and a Titleliest hat for the boys...... Last time just for me it was the TaylorMade Corza Ghost putter.....

Corza Ghost

Purchased the Garmin Approach S1 GPS watch.  Used it out on the course on Friday.  Yardage was extremely accurate.   I liked having the GPS in a watch.  It was very easy to use and even though I hadn't worn watch in the past, I didn't even notice I was wearing the S1.  I liked the simplicity of this GPS.

Golf store: new pair of Footjoy shoes a couple of weeks ago.

Last acquisition: today, ordered a set of 3 Cleveland wedges, courtesy of my AMEX points

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

Bump because this thread could be awesome and my golf season is just starting up!

Just picked up some Adidas tech respons 3.0's in silver/black, a 12 pack of gamer v2's and a bag of tees. Excited to try out the new stuff tomorrow!

Big purchases coming up in the next month or so, hopefully include all new clubs.

Bought a SQ machspeed 3-hybrid;  nice to finally have a new hybrid instead of a hand-me-down used one.  Whether I get a matching 4 remains to be seen, but my 3 is quite old and quite used.

I also ordered a new gap wedge (VR Pro).  Instead of buying off the shelf, as I've done for my current ones, I ordered it with the shaft I have in my irons (KBS Tour), although without soft-stepping it (can you even do that for wedge shafts?).  It's also half an inch under, just like my irons.  I've been saying for a while I'll try having wedges that are similar to my irons, and now it's worth a try.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought