IGNORED

What is your best score ever?

mrconsistency
Note: This thread is 5785 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My best round was 78 in a school tournament at a 132 slope course, and it was a pretty good day for me. Drives were averaging around 225, and I could place them where I wanted to, my woods kept flying, and irons were attracted to the flag. Wedges were good too, I have a great story to tell.

My ball landed in the sand on the second to last hole, and the rule officials were watching us all like hawks. So the ball rolls up to around two inches near the sand rake. I go up to the ball, and the guy says I can't move the rake, or he will give me a stroke for moving the object. I said fine, and set up to "pull a Mickelson"...heheh thats my new phrase. I open up the face on my trusty 60º wedge, and commit to my shot. When i hit the sand, it slides perfectly under the ball, I get the right amount of sand, and it keeps rolling into the rake. Anyways, I lost the ball in the sand blast, but the rake flew into the air with the head of it broken in half. The ball, i spot on the green a few inches from the pin, and it keeps rolling...rolling..., and then sinks in the cup. That has to be my absolute best birdie in my life. Too bad I didn't win the tournament, lost by two strokes. dang!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

78 on my home course. it's a par 71. shot 2 of them this year, and will shoot a couple more this year

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

Shot 69, 3 years ago. One of my favorite numbers btw. The sad thing about it, I had a quad on hole #14. It could have really been a special round. My lowest score ever and I walked away disappointed.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

80, and I shoot it quite often. Still waiting to break 80. :(

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Shot an 85 on a par 60 exec course that I frequent. So it meant a lot for my personal game. Playing my 1st par 72 course on Friday, ill post when I tell ya how I do.

Big Cart Bag:

R7 Quad 11.5*
200Steel 5wood 15*
Baffler Hybrid 18* R7 Draw Irons 3-AW Tour Action 56* / 60* Dual Force 990 Pro V1/x

New: 73. Shot that twice, one on an easy course, one on a little harder course.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

78 last year in North Carolina while on vacation. The first time my wife came with (she drove the cart). Only sub 80 round I've had. Needless to say I've been begging the wife to go again ever since!!!!!!!!

Driver: Hi-Bore XL 8.5* X-Stiff

3 Wood: ORLIMAR VT830 15* Stiff

Irons: RPM Undercut OS 4-GW Sand Wedge: CG 10 54*Lob Wedge: 588 60*Putter: White Steel 2-Ball CS Ball: NXTBag: IDEA Stand Bag

78 in a HS team qualifier. So happy coming down 18 :) to find I was 6th on the team...

Then the rest of the team came in and I dropped down to 9 :(
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Just started golfing this year and have been out 6 times.

1st round - had a bad 2 holes and decided since it's my first round ever, I am not going to count it, just thought I would enjoy the day without worrying about my score. Suprisingly, I played better.

2nd round - Par 69 course - Shot 105
3rd round - Par 70 course - Shot 105 (best full round)
4th round - Par 54 course - Shot 76 (best par 3 course round)
5th round - Par 54 course - Shot 90
6th round - Par 72 course - Shot 120 (this course is super tough and has the two hardest finishing holes in the province)

I really enjoy the par 54 course, 18 par 3's obviously as I usually only take a few clubs with me...Helps me with my irons and short game. Pretty dissapointing that I shot 14 strokes higher less than a week apart.

+2 for me which I think was 71 (can't recall the course par).

I had a triple bogey 8 at the second and after that played really really solid. It felt really easy, no stupid shots, no missed putts and a couple of decent breaks.

Driver - RAM FX V
3 Wood - Callaway Steelhead Hybrid - Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21 degree
Irons - Titleist DCI 4-PW
Wedges - Cleveland CG10, 52, 56, 60 degree
Putter - Rife Antigua

I shot an 83 on Father's day which was my lowest until I played again on Monday and shot an 82. I'm a 16 handicap.

Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 Rombax 6X07
Titleist 904F Aldila NV
Nickent 3DX hybrid

MX-25 irons & MP-R wedges

Odyssey #5

Leopold GX1/Skycaddie SG5

Sun Mountain Hybrid Bag

I shot a 54 on 18.... On Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but how is your handicap 13?

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

78 in a HS team qualifier. So happy coming down 18 :) to find I was 6th on the team...

Wow your High School team must be phenomonal. I'm "trying out" for mine, but the captain said that the coach takes 12 kids, and usually about 9 or 10 try out. The captain's insane, though. He shoots high 60s.

on a par 3 nine hole course.

i was pretty pleased

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Note: This thread is 5785 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!