IGNORED

Anyone else not looking forward to Tiger's return?

rmccabe6
Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i personally enjoy watching Tiger play. if i were in the field playing a tournament and Tiger wasnt playing that week, it would take a bit of the glory away i would think. if you beat him that week, you know you just beat the best player in the world!...and that would be pretty sweet

♠ In the bag ♠
Driver► R7 SuperQuad 10.5º, ProForce V2 X
3 Wood► Steelhead III 15º
Hybrid► 2008 Baffler Pro 18º 2/R
Irons 3-P► 2008 Pro CB, Project X 6.0, +¼", 2° UpWedges► 52° RTG+DSG, 58º RTG+DSGPutter► White Hot Tour #1Ball► Pro V1xWhere I play:...

I'm looking forward to him coming back,he makes the tournaments more exciting.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Definitely not the case for me, I am eagerly waiting to see Tiger back in action. I can't see the comparison between Tiger and the Yankees. Yankees spend a crapload of $ to pump up their roster into an all-star caliber line-up, whereas, Tiger is on his own, doing his thing. It is nice seeing a lot of these younger players win some tournaments, but to me you gotta beat the best to be called a true champion.

Driver: G10 9* Matrix Ozik XCON6
Woods: i15 15.5*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Hybrids: i15 23*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red; i15 23* UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Irons: S57 5-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vintage Tour 52*; :eidolon: 56* & 60*Putter: Studio Select Newport 2

I'm also looking forward to see the Tiger back in action. He's the greatest golfer that ever walked on this planet and it's great to see him play. I really don't understand why some people dislike him. Because the others can't win when he's playing? C'mon! The best man on the course wins. Period. If the others can't beat him, then they have to stop whining and start practicing harder
I heard nobody complain when Michael Jordan was on the top of his career with the Chicago Bulls. Nobody said they weren't going to watch NBA anymore because the Bulls were unbeatable. Why? Because it was FANTASTIC

Gear
Driver: G10 10,5° - regular flex
3-Wood: Burner Steel 15°
Hybrids: Benross V5 Escape 20°/3, 23°/4
Irons: Benross VX Combo OS 5i-SWGap Wedge: CG12 52° chrome finishLob Wedge: SM60.08 oil can finishPutter: White Hot XG #5AccessoriesStand Bag: GROMCart Bag: RC08-1Trolley: Big...

Tiger is absolutely the man. I think people should strive to play at his level. And no, he doesn't always win (rarely ) but that just means when someone else does, it's that much more special.

Driver: Sasquatch 9.5 Stiff
Rescue: Mid 3
Irons: 3100i/h (4-S)
Putter: Dual Force
Ball: One Black

Did anyone say they wanted to see him more?

I do.

He plays relatively few tournaments and still is at the top and by a large margin.

Makes what we are seeing now truly history. Doesn't everyone wish they could have seen Nelson and Hogan play in the day?

I guess I'm still in awe of his talent and can't wait to see more of it.
"I say pick it up a******. Put it in your pocket. You're lucky you found it. Go the **** home will ya?"

--George Carlin

Ok, I know this is going to be a hot potatoe but is there anyone else not looking forward to Tiger returning. I mean, i don't have anything against him, but it's kind of like why I don't like the yankees anymore. After seeing years of the same team or athlete winning almost every week; I really liked watching golf the last few weeks and seeing different people winning each week. Ok, now you Tiger fans can yell at me!

Tiger is great....certainly fun to watch when he's in the hunt.

The problem that I have is how the media coverage of the current players actually playing the course at that moment is eclipsed by previous years footage of Tiger playing the course. Enough already.....put Tiger back on the camera once he's back playing and in the hunt.....aside from that, let's the actual players get the lens time.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I see a lot of guy hit shots on tour that are incredible but listening to some of the schmucks on the course, I just get so mad when he hits a shot that they act like no other player can hit. Almost everything he does becomes more special then it really is. Nick Faldo I don't mind because he has hit some pretty special shots in his time and doesn't exagerate Tigers shots.

I am not in the crowd that thinks Tiger will be the best ever. Golf has become a more athletic game, and kids who are athletes are now playing which means more better athletic golfers. Golf isn't considered dorky like it once was and that can only be good for the competition.

I havent watched much golf since he has been out, think there isnt as much suspense or action or something without his style of play out there. Can't wait for him to be back.

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

Heck no! I have 5-3 odds that he wins 3 majors this year so he better get up on it! hahaha

"You only live twice, this might be your second time."

907D2 8.5degree, UST V2 Stiff
F50 3wood
19degree rescue 3-pw Burner TP 56degree zip wedge, low bounce c56 putterI have PROV1's for sale, contact me!

Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!