IGNORED

Cheap GOOD golf balls

Note: This thread is 3573 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am in need of some golf balls. I am not that great and do lose a good amount of them, so Titliest Pro V1x's are out of the question. I really like Nike Juice's, and I'd like to buy them new somewhere for cheap...

Is there any good golf balls that you can buy in bulk? I like soft golf balls, don't really care about spin, distance, etc...I go for feel.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

The new Wilson Titanium balls are fantastic IMO. I love 'em and they only cost $18.95 for 2 dozen. How's that for cheap?

In the Bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher Ultralight XL 270

FW: Taylor Made 300 17 degree 
3-PW: Mizuno MX-23

AW: Mizuno TP-T11 52/07 (Bent to 50)
SW: Mizuno TP-T11 56/10

LW: Mizuno TP-T11 60/05

Putter: Original Ping Zing

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour

I like the Maxfli Powermax Balls, 15 bucks a dozen.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I am in need of some golf balls. I am not that great and do lose a good amount of them, so Titliest Pro V1x's are out of the question. I really like Nike Juice's, and I'd like to buy them new somewhere for cheap...

I go used 98% of the time. I buy off of Ebay--usedgolfballs is the sellers name I think?? Just check their f-back percentage. For example, I picked up 6 dozen Srixon Z-UR's??--for less than $35--at least go with AAA or higher. Or, you can check your local Kmart and Walmart--I find refurbished, refinished, recycled balls there for cheap all the time. Precept Laddie, Maxfli Noodle, etc, etc.

Anyone heard anything about the Maxfli Black Max? I found a great deal on those bad boys, and it says it has the urethane cover, same as the Pro V1x's...

good? bad?
What I Play:

Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

You didn't specify a price range. For new balls you can find good close-out prices online at Rockbottomgolf.com. For used balls of varying degrees of quality the best online site I've found is Knetgolf.com. Otherwise check the deals at the major retailers which often have bins of logo overuns featuring popular balls at bargain prices.

Sports authority has the Nike SFT double doen pack on sale right now for 20 bucks. They play long and soft, not a ton of spin but really playable. For $20 its a great deal.

In the Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

L4V 9* Fujikura Rombax Z 6Z08
S9-1 Pro 15* Matrix OZIK X-Con
Baffler Pro 21* Golfsmith P2 irons - 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 CG14 Chrome Wedges Dynamic Gold X100 52* 56* 60* Rossa Monza SpiderBall - TP Red

Top Flite D2 Feel. $15/15 pk. at your local sports store or even Wally World. I played this ball all last season, it's an all around excellent ball and dirt cheap too.

If you like a little firmer cover ball, the D2 Distance ball is excellent also. Same price, same locations.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

Well right now, I got my eyes on this:

4 dozen Maxfli Black Max golf balls for only $25...they are used, but in great condition. They are at my local golf shop.

Are these any good? I did some research, almost all 5/5's...it has the softer urethane cover like the Pro V1x's aswell.
What I Play:

Top Flite Strata TL Tour. Ive been saying it on here for years now, for the money you cant get a better ball. Just try it once. You'll be hooked. Its the best kept secret for balls in golf.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Low Priced: Pinnacle Exception
Really Low Priced: Dunlop LoCo
In my Viper by Hippo Golf stand bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore 10.5° Fujikara reg. flex
Woods: 3- MacGregor NVG2 Fujikara reg. flex
Hybrids: 3 & 4-Taylor Made Rescue Mid
Irons: Titleist 775.cb w/Graphite Shafts (5-GW)Wedges: Cleveland 588 Tour Action SW & 60° lob Putter: Taylor Made Monza...

I'm really digging the Taylor Made Burner LDP for 20 dollars a dozen.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Precept Laddie Extreme and Noodle Long & Soft. You can get these new and really cheap on either ebay or rockbottomgolf.

You can go to both places and find higher end balls much cheaper, too. Just food for thought.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

At the begginning of the year I was playing a course and found a ball labeled "Nitro". I had never heard of it and took a swing with it. It had a good feel so I played it the rest of the round and the next day. It took me over 4 rounds to lose that damn ball. Im not sure what it was about it but I had great control over it. I found some at Rockbottom golf's website. Currently they are selling them at 3 dozen for $21. I bought some that I bring out on really tight courses.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

I am a 6 HDCP and use $19.99 balls. Precept Laddie X. Good ball for the money, soft enough to scuff with the wedges too. My son is a 10 and he uses the Bridgestone e5+ (24.99 a dozen). His Mom likes him better than me!

Driver: TaylorMade r7 460 / 11.5 degrees
Irons: Titleist 822 OS (4, 5, 6)  Titleist 962 (7, 8, 9, P, G)
Putter: Tear Drop
Ball: Precept Laddie
Wedges: Golfsmith Snake Eyes 56 degrees / 60 degrees

18 Hole Low:  67   /  9 Hole Low:  31

Note: This thread is 3573 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!