IGNORED

Holy Cow! What A 9!

DavidFehertysBike
Note: This thread is 5961 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

33! (-2) It was like i was in some kind of zone...I nailed 4 strait birds to close the 9. Loose lazy strokes too, it was like i didnt even care if they went in or not, but they did! Id take 4 birdies over 2 full rounds. I LOVE PUTTING!! Dont you?
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

i shot 34 in our first match this year......the hardest thing was trying to play my next round.....i went out and shot a 39 and was beating myself up over it saying, "cmon you were 5 worse than last time" now i realized how stupid i was....i realize now that there will be really good rounds and really bad ones.....i can't always expect to shoot a 34 or a 70

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

Congrats. One of the greatest feelings in life is when you're a golfer and you get into that zone and everything seems like it's in sync and the cup looks as big as a manhole cover.

3JACK

Well done.
I'm sorry for doubting you: I figured you had holed a chip for a 9 on a hole when I read the title.

Now, you realize this shows your capability as a player and wasn't just a freak coincidence, right?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It might be a little of both. I lined up those putts and put my normal concentration into them..but i didnt really care if they went in or not..It was just my intention to go hack around 9, go back home, and watch the NBA playoffs...Only to come up with that ridiculous finish..I am trying to remember that body language for my next round though, LOL!
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Congrats! I'd love to hit a 9 under par someday. Actively working on it .:)
In My TerraFirma Xi Bag:
Driver: R7 460 10.5° Fujikura REAX stock R-flex
3-Wood: Big Bertha Titanium RCH 75w Firm stock shaft
Hybrids: 585H 19.5° 4175 stock shaft
Irons (4-10): Big Bertha TT shaftsWedges: CG12 Black Pearl 52°10, 56°14, 60°10Putter: Studio Select Newport 33"Ball: ...

but i didnt really care if they went in or not.

I am trying to remember that body language for my next round though

Apparently being relaxed helps. No?

10.5* Driver (don't really ever use it)
3w, 5w
23* hybrid
5i through PW, SW
60* Wedge.....................................................................mellojoe

Apparently being relaxed helps. No?

Yeah kind of..but i would say it was more apathy than being relaxed. Apparently I just need to not care about golf to be good at it...

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Congrats that is very impressive.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Good round!!
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

Danke! I played this morning and shot 85..hahahahahha!
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Danke! I played this morning and shot 85..hahahahahha!

85.. Good? Bad?

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Its alright i guess...I hit the ball ok. I was being sarcastic. I went out there thinking I was going to shoot 68 or something, lol. The golf gods giveth and taketh..
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

congrats... great way to finish

wish I could end the day that way, last week I shot 82 finishing the last four holes, double, double, bogey, double

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

that the funny thing..ill start like -3 on my home course then finish with like a 37 or something on my good rounds...

but for a 10 handicap that's real good a 33...nice man.

good luck for future rounds.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

My last 4 on front 9 I finished: Bogey, Par, Bogey, Bogey
And the last 4 on back 9 I finished: Par, Bogey, Bogey, Birdie

I cant finish either, mad props to you.
In My Bag

And I take that back, I think your thread gave me inspiration because I just shot my personal best 73, with Even Par on the back!!!
In My Bag

And I take that back, I think your thread gave me inspiration because I just shot my personal best 73, with Even Par on the back!!!

Sweet!! Was it 9 pars? How was the balance?

Very well done!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5961 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!