Sign in to follow this  
Shindig

U.S. Open Tickets

Note: This thread is 3943 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 posts / 1191 viewsLast Reply

I guess this isn't strictly TOUR talk, since it isn't run by any TOUR.

But has anyone gotten theirs yet? I ordered mine months ago, the confirmation said they'd be shipped in May. So I guess it's possible they're shipping today, but with the Open two weeks away, I'm a bit worried.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

How were they being shipped? I would call and ask for a tracking number. At the very least, you have an idea of where your tickets are and how much longer you will be waiting.

Personally, I never purchase anything that cannot be tracked. Even the Post Office offers this service.

How were they being shipped? I would call and ask for a tracking number. At the very least, you have an idea of where your tickets are and how much longer you will be waiting.

Well, I bought from the USGA directly, so I was inclined to trust on it. I guess I should have been more specific in my original post.

I did receive my tickets in the mail a couple of weeks ago. If you got the same confirmation I did you were supposed to get the tickets sometime in May and I think there was a number to call if you didn't get them.

Also received mine several weeks ago. There's a phone number on the confirmation slip you got when you won the tickets.

Good luck

I got through to the USGA ; they're surprised that the tickets haven't come in yet, and have left two for me in my name at will call. So I'm good.

Note: This thread is 3943 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!