IGNORED

Euro 2008

eberryhill7
Note: This thread is 5752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Portugal-ROOOOONNNAAALLLLDDDDOOOOO SCOOOOORRRRRREEESSSS

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Are you just saying that because you are a fan of portugal or did he actually score because that game doesnt come on for another few hours here in the States.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Are you just saying that because you are a fan of portugal or did he actually score because that game doesnt come on for another few hours here in the States.

the game hasn't started of of yet i don't think but i go for Man United and Ronaldo scored a truckload of goals last season so i'm used to that being said by commentators. i admit it was a silly thing to do.

52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Soccer??? Soccer??? You guys wanna talk Soccer??? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Driver: Hi-Bore XL 8.5* X-Stiff

3 Wood: ORLIMAR VT830 15* Stiff

Irons: RPM Undercut OS 4-GW Sand Wedge: CG 10 54*Lob Wedge: 588 60*Putter: White Steel 2-Ball CS Ball: NXTBag: IDEA Stand Bag

Soccer??? Soccer??? You guys wanna talk Soccer???

Thats sort of implied by the fact that this is a thread about a soccer tournament...

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Well i guess Ronaldo scored anyway regardless of what you said. Good game by Portugal and great finish in the Turkey Swiss game. Hopefully the Azzurri can come back on friday.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

haha yeah he actually did score. he's so good.

52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Ok, we won our first game, but any spaniard knows that means absolutely nothing. The better we do to start with, the worst we end up doing..

By the way, why the hell did they substituted Torres? He was doing a hell of a job! Go to hell Aragones!!!

Ok, we won our first game, but any spaniard knows that means absolutely nothing. The better we do to start with, the worst we end up doing..

You guys did an awesome job there! Much better than I suspected.

Villa is better than Torres, imo. But that might just have something to do with the fact that I'm also a Valencia fan!
Whats in the bag:

Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Thanks Mr. Obvious.....

Driver: Hi-Bore XL 8.5* X-Stiff

3 Wood: ORLIMAR VT830 15* Stiff

Irons: RPM Undercut OS 4-GW Sand Wedge: CG 10 54*Lob Wedge: 588 60*Putter: White Steel 2-Ball CS Ball: NXTBag: IDEA Stand Bag

You're welcome.
Whats in the bag:

Villa is better than Torres, imo. But that might just have something to do with the fact that I'm also a Valencia fan!

I cheer for Valencia as well. Don't get me wrong, I hate Fernando Torres, but hes was doing an excelent job. 70% of the firs goal was made due to his play, Villa just gave the final touch.

Well, let's see how we keep oing and who is kicking us out this time lol

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, fist Euro Final in a LOOOONNNNGGG time.

It seems we finally were able to do something!!!

Vamos, vamos, vamos Furia, vamos vamos a ganar!!!!

I told you all I had a good feeling about Spain this time around. They have looked the best of anyone and deserve their spot in the Final. Now, it's time to give it 110% one more time and come away with the Championship. I'm looking forward to watching two great countries battle it out for the whole thing.

On a sidenote, I'm looking forward to the Galaxy/DC United game right before the Euro 2008 Final as well. I'm a big MLS fan.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, Spain have looked solid all tournament. I was sceptical at the start due to historically poor international records (havent we all fancied Spain for every majour tourny for the past 5-10 years!).

I'll be rooting for them in the final.
Whats in the bag:

Note: This thread is 5752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!