IGNORED

Tiger's comments on Hockey

Ruckus

Note: This thread is 4853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: This thread is 4853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Shocking the media put a negative spin on something. 
    • DAY 14: Putting Practice (35 rolls, 6'6"): SCORING SYSTEM: 3=In the hole; 2=rimmed out;; 1=outta gas near hole (tap in) 2.20 average (11 = longest sink streak) 😃 [Personal Best] Normally, I roll 25 putts... but I was on a streak at the end... so I kept rolling. 😁 Orange Whip Tempo Trainer [30 min]
    • Brooks said on the Golf Channel he didn't diss the Ryder cup the media put a negative spin on it, sad that Brooks won't man up to all he said. I will be surprised if USA win with the Brooks Bryson saga going on, I think the European players will not fell pissed if the partner hits a bad shot and that will be the difference. Going to enjoy the next 3 days..   Good luck to all the players....
    • Day 54: Did a lot of rehearsals throughout the day, no club, just feeling arms move around body. Found a tempo and feel that works good for me. Hit some balls with 7-iron incorporating this, and added more rehearsals between balls. 
    • Day 208.  I did ten minutes of half and quarter shots with my 54 degree (indoors, off a mat, into a net, real balls) today.   My focus was on solid shots and good setup. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bharp77
      bharp77
      (44 years old)
    2. Bonvivant
      Bonvivant
      (33 years old)
    3. StevenR84
      StevenR84
      (37 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...