IGNORED

Favorite type of shot!

Megaman8
Note: This thread is 5775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What is your favorite type of shot?

• Driving
    • Long Irons
    • Short Irons
    • Pitching
    • Chipping
    • Putting

I am really confident with my 8, 9, PW. I try to incorporate those clubs as much as I can during a round.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

i love hitting any irons off the deck because i have so much confidence with them i could say 80% of the time i would hit the fairway. But if i had to hit a wood off the deck....well thats a different story lol

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

although it is a great feeling so slam a high 4 iron and watch it go onto the green, i love hitting my pw from inside 50 yards. I dont kno why it is but i have an easier time spinning a pw more than any other club. I just put it in the back of my stance and hit a cut and the ball fires out low and then slows to a crawl almost instantly. The first time i did it the ball stopped 10 ft short of the pin and i stood there looking at it in shock. Now im confident enough to pull it off effectively and i try and use it every chance i get.

I love chipping from the rough just beyond the fringe around the greens. I can pretty much chip it within give me distance... much more accurately than my putter actually... with i can putt like i can chip! lol

In my Bag-Boy NXO Revolver cart bag:
Driver: 909D2 9.5, UST Proforce V2 x-stiff
Wood: Burner '09 3-Wood
Hybrid: H585 3-Hybrid, stiff steel shaft
3-PW: : MP-57 4-PW, Rifle Project X 6.0Wedge: Solus 51, 56, 61Putter: White Hot XG Teron 34"Ball: ProV1x "Practice"

Note: This thread is 5775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!