IGNORED

Big Break V Official Thread!

iacas
Note: This thread is 6543 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"Ouch, my shoulder hurts!"

You can see this one coming a mile away! Another person who refuses to accept personal responsibility but rather spends all of their energy looking for more comfortable places to lay it.

Kind of like the average traffic court bio: "There I was cruising along at 85 mph minding my own business, when I accidentally spilled my half open can of Bud Light trying to answer my cell phone. At that moment my car lurched into the other lane. I just can't catch a break."
A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I loved how when Nikki was talking about Divina's birdie putt, she said something to the effect of, "I knew it was going in, because she's got good karma."

Nikki's putting stroke is horrible. I've never seen such a worse decel among someone who can at least occasionally make a par.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I can't wait for her to get kicked off. Yeah her game isn't good but just listening to her and how she over exaggerates everthing...I mean EVERYTHING. Oh and I was dying on the floor cracking up watching Becky laugh at Nikki about finding her new personal inner moment, I really like Becky.

Dear g0d,

I can't stand how fake she is. If that wasnt bad enough, I stumbled across her audition video. Now I know the reason they put her on the show has NOTHING to do with her golfing skills. She's just one cliche after another...SHE cant stop talking about herself. Apparently she is the best athlete her highschool had.(fastest runner, best girl for baseball, spent all her time hitting golf balls...) She thinks she's a phenom in golf and poetry! http://www.thegolfchannel.com/bbv/f8...ges/nikki.aspx

Peter Valone
Home Course:Mill Creek

"The invisible opponent whose tangible form is the card and pencil; the toughest opponent of them all -- Old Man Par." Bobby Jones

Sweet Jeebus everyone needs to see that video. I didn't think she could get more ridiculous. Some things she stated:

She doesn't expect to be given anything, everything must be earned Probably why she bitched so much about not getting any breaks. Wait, that doesn't make sense...

She never hits it less than 280 unless she has a stiff head wind. I can only assume her definitition of a yard is different from the rest of us

She can hit a variety of shots well. Have to agree on this one, she did well with the slice and I think the hit off the toe pretty well

She doesn't like complainers or martyrs. Which I don't think is true, as she is a complainer and she loves herself very, very, very much .

She considers herself an athlete not a model. Sometimes people will stare at her and she doesn't know why, but then they come up to her and tell her how striking she is. I think she misunderstood, I think others - and me - simply want to strike her .

I can understand putting a person in just to shake things up, but come on! Oh, and I think next week she will be wearing red boots and a cape, and will have a big 'S' on her chest.

• Administrator
That video was hilarious. Shame on the Big Break producers for using her as a way to get people to talk about the show and shame on her for pretending to be a golfer so that she could try to get some kind of audition or her 15 minutes. Hopefully this is the only 15 minutes she ever gets. She's as bad at acting as she appears to be at golf!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

What a space cadet that chick is. I think I would have started cracking up to her face if I was running that camera or giving her the interview.

I can see her becoming a stalker of some type.

That chick is out there.

Matt Karlak
a.k.a. The Undaunted Duffer

Driver: GT Xtreme
3 Wood: EVO5 Wood: Tight LiesHybrid: 3 ironIrons: X16's 4-SWPutter: AnserBall: DT SoLo

Hawaii will definatly get them in less clothes. If ya know what I mean!

Just think if Danielle was there.

It looks like it is going to be a good show. I like what they are doing already with it. I really like the pick your opponent thing and then play them for a one hole exemption. Hope they keep up the good work!

Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

My pick to win is the Dana girl.
Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

Wow that is a crazy girl. She is in for a huge awakning when she gets elminated!
Ace Adair

904R 10*

Hahaha OH MY GOD. That audition tape is priceless.

Notable Quotes:
"My swing speed is really fast"
"I beat the ball, beat it, beat it like a drum. I drove a lot of greens"
"I can hit a 5 iron 200 yards. I was being generous when I said 190 back there."
"I can hit the ball so far. My swing speed is over 110. "
"I don't wanna be arrogant or anything, but I can probably outdrive most women with my seven wood... probably even my three iron."
"I know thousands of poems." paraphrased
"I have talent, I'm worthy, I'm a worthy opponent."

and... drum-roll please...
"I want to be a professional."

Wow. Simply unbelievable. No sense of reality or the meaning of this game. But I earnestly hope she sticks around for a while, she makes me laugh.

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

I'm just hoping that none of the other deserving women get sent home before Nikki takes a hike. It's bad enough that she somehow managed to find enough game to sneak by Jo D. had a few mental blunders. I'm certainly hoping that one of the 5 gals still in the elimination challenge goes ahead and does her in.
Driver: Nike Sasquatch Tour, Aldila NV-75 Green
3-wood: Nike Sasquatch, Stock Diamana
Irons: Nike Pro Combo Forged, Stock Speed Step
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 54*,60*
Putter: Titleist/Cameron Red X2Ball: Nike One BlackHome Course: Germantown Country Club

I'm just hoping that none of the other deserving women get sent home before Nikki takes a hike. It's bad enough that she somehow managed to find enough game to sneak by Jo D. had a few mental blunders. I'm certainly hoping that one of the 5 gals still in the elimination challenge goes ahead and does her in.

AMEN!

Ace Adair

904R 10*

Thank god Nikki is out of the way so the real golfers can get down to business.
I found it interesting that after she hurt her shoulder and she was in "agony" and "so much pain"That she showed incredible range of motion by easily (notice she was not wincing when she did it) fully extending her arm straight up in the air over her head when judging her terrible putts. ANYONE who has had a shoulder injury could tell you that is nothing but a huge load of crap

The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

If anyone was on the fence about whether or not there is a god you can now say for certain there is, as we no longer have to listen Nikki and her excuses. nurseduffer nailed it when he mantioned she showed full range of motion when taking her 'putts'.

All I can say is I can't putt worth a damn, but I would take her on in a putting contest any day. Sure she can hit her 6 iron 90 yards further, recite better poetry than I ever will, is a better baseball player than I could hope to be and exhibits more modesty than I could ever hope for. But even I don't hit 10 foot putts 8 feet long.

Now I can enjoy the rest of the series.

Our long national nightmare is finally over! Was it only three weeks? Seemed like years.
A Mixed Bag

Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

• Administrator
Our long national nightmare is finally over! Was it only three weeks? Seemed like years.

The Golf Channel royally f*cked this one up. They wanted another Don or another Danielle, but they messed up because they chose a girl

who can't play golf. So she gets the boot. Hasta la vista, biatch! I know a few women at my country club who could probably beat her straight up. I'm a whatever index (3.8 currently, but it's winter here) and I'd be tempted to play her straight up for $500 or more.

..I'd be tempted to play her straight up for $500 or more.

I'm sure in topless golf you'd lose big time

. From the experience with other reality shows I just have to say - she might have been made to look like a real C. After all - they reached their goal - people were watching and everybody is talking about it. Positive or negative - her appearance on the show triggered reactions of the public and that's what reality shows are made for. Ok, so now that the nicest pair or boobies are gone I think I'll start rooting for the swedish chick. That's the one thing me and Tiger have in common - we dig'm

I'm a whatever index (3.8 currently, but it's winter here) and I'd be tempted to play her straight up for $500 or more.

Hell, I might be a 12.95 on my best day and

I would be tempted to play her straight up for $500.
A Mixed Bag

Note: This thread is 6543 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!