IGNORED

Can a girl screw up your golf game?

BSweet
Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This one could!

dude I just crapped my pants, thats the scariest thing ive ever seen.

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Women can seriously screw up many things in your life, golf included.
If you are thinking about her all the time, you wont be able to focus on your game. If you are spending all of your money on her, you wont be able to afford to play. If you are spending all of your time with her, you wont have time to play.
Your best bet is to either find a woman who can respect your obsession with golf or to find a women who is just as obsessed with golf as you are. Otherwise, you're gonna have problems...

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

And the rest of your life too.

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

from my personal experience women can screw up everything. Including golf. Usually the hotter she is the more trouble your gonna have. trick is to find a smokin hottie who doesnt mind you golfing, or drinking, or smoking or any of the other bad habits you have.

If the commitment is not there, it's time to walk away -Larry Flynt-

Women can seriously screw up many things in your life, golf included.

from my personal experience women can screw up everything. Including golf. Usually the hotter she is the more trouble your gonna have. trick is to find a smokin hottie who doesnt mind you golfing, or drinking, or smoking or any of the other bad habits you have.

I am with these guys....I am guessing they are probably single like me(or wish they were)

Oh yeah, that "thing" someone posted a picture of, is probably not a woman
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I am with these guys....I am guessing they are probably single like me(or wish they were)

Yup, Im very single. I had a girlfriend up until about a month ago. Hanging out with her friends and hanging out at the bar until the wee hours of the morning was more important to her than I was.

Its something we fought about almost constantly and well, its the main reason things ended between us. Its funny, because after she dumped me, everyone told her she was an idiot for breaking up with me and it really pissed her off. I look at it this way, Im 28 years old, I own my own house, pay all my own bills, dont drink (not very often anyways), dont smoke, dont do drugs, most people who know me say Im a pretty nice guy and I actually WANT to be a husband and a father. Not to mention the fact that Im a decent cook, am not afraid to do housework and am a fair mechanic. If she is so stupid that she would choose hanging out at the bar with her friends over that, well, have at it. If she thinks she is going to meet another guy who has everything going for him that I do and puts up with her BS like I did, GOOD LUCK! She even told me once that she knows shed never find another guy like me. I guess it just goes to show you that my ex isnt all that smart. So, anyways...ummmm....yeah, Im single...

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I finally got my girlfriend to come out to the range and now she wants her own clubs!

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

I finally got my girlfriend to come out to the range and now she wants her own clubs!

Me too! I had gotten her to come along a few times before, but she really struggled at hitting the ball. Last night I finally got her hitting some nice, straight drives going maybe 150 after the roll. Now she says she wants some clubs and wants to take lessons!

909 D2 9.5° Driver - Diamana Blue Board Stiff
F-60 3W - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
CLK FLI-HI 17°/20° Hybrids - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
MP-57 4-PW - True Temper Dynalite Gold Superlite S300
MP-T 54°/12° & 60°/8° - Rifle Spinner Bettinardi C-03 Putter Pro V1x

They did today... there were some fine looking young ladies follow my group today... We are pretty competitive within ourselves and all around good. We actually were playing a really good round til the two of them caught up to us. I was 5 over par on the eigth. But once I caught eye of them I always tried to shoot my farthest to impress them I supose, once the guys saw me doing this they took follow. We fell apart as a whole couldn't hit a shot where we wanted the rest of the day

In The Bag:
Driver: r7 460 (9.5)
Fairway Woods: r7 CGB Max (3,5)
Hybrid:r7 CGB Max
Irons:AP2Wedges:Vokey Spin Milled Tour Chrome (52/8, 56/14, 60/4)Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Balls:Pro V1x 2009

I'd say yes, and not just for golf.

WITB: Driver: TMAG R11S 12* TMAG RBZ S2 3W HL (17*) RBZ S3 3H, 4H, 5H Irons: Rocketbladez 6-PW Wedges: Callaway MD2: 52/12S, 58/14C Putter: Nike Method Mod 30

Absolutely positively YES! My wife is a gigantic hindrance to my golf game. I still play or practice everyday for the most part, but then I have to endure an hour of bitching when I get home. But its worth it and I have the ability to block her out for the most part.

My first wife gave me the ultimatum of golf or her and I chose golf. My current wife knows I would make the same choice again. Sounds heartless but nobody is ever going to tell me what I can and cannot do. Some guys let their wives or girlfriends dictate or just make the conscious choice themselves to give up or play less. Thats fine for them, more power to them. I myself would go friggin beserk sitting at home with my wife all the time. I need to play golf to be happy.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

All day every day.

A girl can mentally mess up your game. I had to play against a really hott girl in high school and you had to be at another level to make sure that you did not let it get too you. And you really feel bad when they beat you especially when you hit the ball a lot farther than her.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!