IGNORED

What do you Collect?

joshtpa
Note: This thread is 3676 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Java's is a make by both him and Drew Estate I believe. I too am not one for flavored cigars, but those are pretty good. Keep in mind, dont put the Javas in with regular cigars in your humidor.

The Java's is a make by both him and Drew Estate I believe. I too am not one for flavored cigars, but those are pretty good. Keep in mind, dont put the Javas in with regular cigars in your humidor.

It's a Drew Estate Cigar made for and distributed by Rocky Patel. I have read to just cut open the ends of the cellophane if you plan on keeping them in the same box, but I plan on finishing up my La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduros before I get a box of Java's. I tried the Java Latte(not sure why) and it didn't do it for me, but the Java Maduro Toro's are yummy. I get more people asking what I am smoking with those than any other Cigar, pleasing aroma.

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I used to collect baseball cards when I was younger. . .MY MOTHER G A V E T H E M A W A Y!!!!!!! I about frickin died when I found out.

That's just absurd! Why don't parents know better?!?! I had a good collection as a kid too. Not any more...

Myself, I collect set of Hogan irons. These a thread around about "how many sets" people have. I just got 2 more, I think I'm around 23 sets?

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

i have so much drum stuff in my basement, its not even funny.

You should meet my dad. He has a rather large snare drum collection. His actual set is out of control. Neil Pert is his drummer god. My dad's set mimics Neil's. You can barely walk in his drum room. I don't know if you go on a pearl drums forum but he moderates at one.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I can relate to a few of you guys!

1. Wrist watches. I've got about 40 (haven't stopped and counted recently) including Breitling, Omega, Rolex, Universal Geneve, Rado, TAG Heuer, Zenith, etc.

2. Putters. Especially older Pings. I've got close to 20.

3. Drum stuff. Lots of snare drums, lots of cymbals. I've got 4 sets, including a set of Roland Vdrums and a vintage Ludwig Superclassic.

4. Bikes. Especially vintage BMX bikes. I've got a thing for old Redlines and Haros. I also have a few roadies and a couple mountain bikes.

I think I might have a mildly addictive personality? lol

When I was younger I actually sold my baseball card collection for $1500 and bought my 1st car....Man oh man that was a long time ago.

That's just absurd! Why don't parents know better?!?! I had a good collection as a kid too. Not any more...

I think I was 20 or so. . .was in college, went down in the basement to find the cards TO SELL. They were mine right? I was doing my best not ask the parents for dough. So I thought what the heck, sell a couple cards.

I had an ENTIRE page of ROOKIE Ricky Hendersons. I think that page alone was worth over $1200. Now probably WAAAY more than that. It still sickens me to think of it. T w e n t y - three sets of Hogan irons, HOLY CRAP!!!
You should meet my dad. He has a rather large snare drum collection. His actual set is out of control. Neil Pert is his drummer god. My dad's set mimics Neil's. You can barely walk in his drum room. I don't know if you go on a pearl drums forum but he moderates at one.

Used to play drums when I was younger. Sold off my last set a couple years back. I still have a couple African style drums, bongos, etc. . .If there's a hippie drum circle out on campus, I sometimes drop in and light 'em up!

..I used to collect guitars..Gibsons... but after I sold a few to furnish a woodworking shop, I kinda switched priorities....
I had plans on getting an Custom Shop Les Paul, but a new furnace took that $4500 bucks..

For a while in college I got into basketball cards again. That was 1991 and then they started to come out with too many brands and series to keep up with. I gave up in 1993 but still have a huge collection that my younger son is interested in.

In 1986 I was playing high school basketball and we were at a road game where there also happened to be a collectibles show going on in their loby. During the JV game, one of my teammates and I decided to check it out. We ended up splitting the cost of an unopened box of 86-87 Fleer basketball cards. It was $16 total. The next day we split them up and each ended up with a full set plus doubles of most cards. I didn't think much about it for a few years until I got into collecting again. I was flipping through a Becketts Basketball guide when I discovered that since there were no mass produced cards from 83-86, the 1986-87 Fleer set is considered the rookie set for many of the great players including Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler, Dominique Wilkins and Patrick Ewing to name a few. I ended up selling the doubles of most of them for about $500. I still have the full set, including the Jordan card that is valued between $1500-2000 for the set and between $800-1500 for the Jordan card. The price fluctuates and the market is down for that type of thing now. I will likely give the Jordan card to my older son when he graduates college. He is not a big sports fan, but his name is Jordan Michael. No coincidence.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• 2 weeks later...
Amoung a number of things I collect logo balls from courses I have played. I have played 516 courses and have 442 logo balls. I will be posting a list of logo balls that I know exist that I am missing. A few are Pali G.C. in Hawaii, Antelope Greens in CA and Lewes G.C. in England.

Bag Tags, i get a bag tag from any course that i play that i feel that i wont play again for a while and ones that i play when i go away. I got about 15 that i keep on my bag so you can hear me coming from a mile away with all the noise from the clanging tags.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I used to collect vintage SxS shotguns, but when the wife and subsequent kids came on board, priorities changed, and I sold my higher end doubles. Still have a few old field grade doubles.

A friend of mine runs this site , and I'd love to have one of these .

Apex 1 Persimmon
R580 XD 10.5°
3DX 3-9,PW,SW
Louisville Golf: Niblick 4
Putter

Watches mostly and dslr camera lenses.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

ex-wives

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I collect golf trophies,

Its not a very big collection,Oh OK its a very small collection,well just one then,Hacker of the year (society booby prize) 2007. Hopeing to add to the collection ( Nearly won nearest the pin last week ) soon

Confession, When I say nearly won nearest the pin I wasnt quite telling the truth,It was more like nearly got it on the green

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Back in kindergarten the bus went K-6th grade. Kindergarten being the closest to the driver. I used to buy so many Pokemon cards the "big kids" would let me sit back there with them so they could rip me off. When I found out I got ripped off, I tattled.

Fountain Pens!
I Have about 40! Mostly from the 40's, 50's and 60's. Couple pre WWII.
I also fix them.

Weapons of choice:
Big Bertha 460 Driver
3W Big Bertha (2007)
TaylorMade r7 Draw Rescue Hybrid Wood #3TaylorMade RAC OS 2 IronsMens Vokey Spin Milled Tour 56 & 60PING Karsten Series Anser2 (I like the classic look and feel)Whatever Ball is on sale (currently Pro V1 2007)

Note: This thread is 3676 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!