IGNORED

Master Cigars Thread

AMGfan
Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Welcome to the board. Im more of a Graycliff person right now. As well as the usual favs. Recently been smoking a lot of Pepins and Ashtons (sun grown). Tatuaje Brown Labels are great as is the fact that you can never go wrong with Padrons

I had a VSG on the course today, but I wish it was a ESG, those are awesome. I also got the Nubs in the mail, so ill let them sit in my box for a couple days and let you know how they are.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I still have this thing sitting in my box and Im just looking at it. Sounds funny but ive been to busy to smoke any stogies lately.

Why did Josh get banned? He seemed like a pretty easy going guy.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

I still have this thing sitting in my box and Im just looking at it. Sounds funny but ive been to busy to smoke any stogies lately.

^Werd. Just noticed he was banned.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

Yeah, I'm not happy about it either.

joshtpa was banned for lying. He modified something I said to him and then "quoted" me to another member. I'll put up with a lot of stuff in private messages from people, but outright lying is never one of 'em.

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Anybody know any good cigar forums, low key like this here?
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Anybody know any good cigar forums, low key like this here?

www.botl.org

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, I never new we had so many cigar smokers on this board. I have one every day while playing. Right now I am really into Vintage 1992 by Rocky Patel. I cant get enough of them. On my 2nd case.

Man, my buddy brought out a couple of big dogs when we played. They are the new Tatuaje's. Their called Kahuna's and they are 60 x at least seven. Very peppery and tasty. Of course they had no bands, so he could of been pulling my leg on the brand, but this was a great golf cigar. It lasted me well past the turn.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

A tatuaje with no band? I have not seen that yet.

I thought the same thing. It tasted very much like a Tatuaje blend, but it could of been a Pepin or a Illusion too and he just confused it. Although he does make some deals with guys in that industry and has brought goodies before. So who knows.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

Pepin rolls a lot of 'house' cigars for folks that won't have a band. Many of them are characteristically like the Tat's (Pete Johnson has Don Pepin roll the Tatuaje's)

For those of you in D/FW, Don Pepin will be in Arlington this Thursday evening at Tobacco Road. Shoot me a PM for directions and address.

Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

Wow, I never new we had so many cigar smokers on this board. I have one every day while playing. Right now I am really into Vintage 1992 by Rocky Patel. I cant get enough of them. On my 2nd case.

I hear ya on the 92's, I have been enjoying the RP Connecticut Churchill and a few Vintage 99's on the course lately, can't seem to go wrong with the Rockys. I also tried out one of the Camacho Liberty Series 2008 the other day, not bad, but I think I'll let the other ones rest in the humidor for a little bit longer.

My Bag

Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

I hear ya...

I've been smoking Pepin's almost exclusively for the last 6 months or so. Tat's, San Cristobal's, Blue Labels and the unbanded ones in a bundle.

Yumm-O.

I hear ya...

Inspired to take out that Blue Label I have resting in the box

My Bag

I hear ya on the 92's, I have been enjoying the RP Connecticut Churchill and a few Vintage 99's on the course lately, can't seem to go wrong with the Rockys. I also tried out one of the Camacho Liberty Series 2008 the other day, not bad, but I think I'll let the other ones rest in the humidor for a little bit longer.

The Rocky ITP is the first and only RP that I've had that was disappointing, otherwise I'm a big fan, and there's always a handfull of his smokes in my humidor. Rocky's a neat guy, he's come to town a couple of times in the last few years, and I've enjoyed meeting him. That's one very cool thing about these cigar makers, when they come to town, they want to shake your hand and talk to you.

Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!