IGNORED

Master Cigars Thread

AMGfan
Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just smoked my first RP Sungrown and I must say I was impressed. It was a full cigar but it didnt overwhelm me. I like the Edge line from RP but always kind of stayed away from the others. Is it just me or are the Patel's the stinkiest cigars out there(stinky isnt a bad thing). What are the Fusions like
? Maybe we can trade for a couple.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

I have a few Sun Growns marinating in the humi, haven't yet tried one out, I bought a 5er on a recomendation of a friend, he said they had a peppery flavor, so it intrigued me. I just tried a Macanudo Hyde Park Cafe, not bad, a little light for me but it finished nicely and was a good sunset smoke washed down with a red bull and Skyy. Looking forward to teeing it up with you next month Birdieman!! Gonna have to hit the range so I can hang a little better

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

• 2 weeks later...
Cleaning out the HUMI and put everything in the new one. Have a bunch of cigars to send to some fellow sand trappers if they want some. Quality good stuff in mystery packs. Leave a message here and then PM me with your name and address and they will go out on Monday. Just a thanks to all that are here on the board.

Cleaning out the HUMI and put everything in the new one. Have a bunch of cigars to send to some fellow sand trappers if they want some. Quality good stuff in mystery packs. Leave a message here and then PM me with your name and address and they will go out on Monday. Just a thanks to all that are here on the board.

Are you still cleaning out the humi, and have a few stogies left to share?

Count me in. I love surprises!

*be sure to include your return address on the package too.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

I have moved about 3 or 4 times in the past 3 or 4 years. Somewhere along the way, I forgot (yes, forgot!) about my little humidor. Keeping it filled was part of my routine but with all the chaos...I forgot I even *OWNED* it. That's because I rarely smoke a cigar.

Well, now, packing again for a remodel...I found it. It's been, oh, cripes, 3 years? Are the cigars totally dead? Can they be brought back? Would they be awful?

Anyone care to try and save one, if so, for research purposes?

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I think 72 might be too much for a really dry cigar and might cause it to crack. I would start them at 65 for a couple of months in your Humi( after you season it of course). Then from there bring it to the humidity you want.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

I think 72 might be too much for a really dry cigar and might cause it to crack. I would start them at 65 for a couple of months in your Humi( after you season it of course). Then from there bring it to the humidity you want.

You think so? I would think a cigar this dry if it has any chance, would be to get it moist quick.

Maybe, I just think that as a cigar dries out, it contracts, wrapper and all. So if you introduce too much humidity to it too fast it will expand fast and could cause it to crack. Im just guessing though, so dont hold me to it.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

Note: This thread is 2887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!