IGNORED

Master Cigars Thread

AMGfan
Note: This thread is 2908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just tried another cheapie offer for Monte Cristos...3 for $9.95.

http://freemontecristosample.com/

I got them in 2-3 weeks. These go for $6-8 per cigar in a store.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I buy from the internet, it's from Cigars International (

Indeed. CI is a great resource, as is

J&R; Cigars . CI has the Vegas5 brand which does not let me down. The best cigar for me is the Hoyo de Montery Epicure #2, but I smoke as many as four cigars on a Saturday (27 holes) and these genuine Cubanos are too expensive. I get decent cigars from CI or J&R; for around $3-$4 a stick on average. Get your Cubans from Gérard Père et Fils or Pablamos . SubPar

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody ever placed an order from http://www.thecigarfo.com?

I was thinking about their "this is not a short story" but don't really want to be stuck with 25 if I don't care for them.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

I really dont prefer to smoke, but swisher sweets are nice.

In my bag.
Driver-Adams 9.5
3 wood-Adams
5 wood- Wilson Head Speed
6-PW-Wilson Head Speed 3-5-Hybrid-Nike SQ2 Clone SW-Tour Edge Soft cast LW-Maxfli Black Max Froged Putter-Crossfire

For whatever reason I almost never smoke the front 9. Back 9, I fire up.

Funny, I don't normally smoke on the front either. Might be because I like to tee off around 10 am and I don't normally smoke before lunch but even if I tee off after lunch I normally don't smoke on the front.

Bag: Old Gunny Sack
Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5*
Wood: G10 15.5*
Hybrid: G10 21*
Irons: Knock off Pings Wedge: CG-11 56* SW, CG-12 52* GapPutter: Rossa DaytonaGrips: Winn ExtremesBall: Water Logged

Hello all cigar smokers,

You may have already taken care of this, but I will go a head and respond for you and anyone else in the future. I would say first off be nice about it. Most of us cigar smokers are tired of being treated like we are doing something wrong. I cannot stand people that just stare at you and say nothing, or my favorite is the ones that will fake cough and then look at you. All we ask is that you come up to us and ask nicely to put out our cigars. Most of us will either put it out or just get up and move somwhere else or leave, simply becasue we do not want to put out our cigars. I am sure if you explain your situation to the people you are playing with they will not smoke around you.

I'll jump on the train here, I love the Punch cigars. But if I'm sharing a cart with someone I dont know, I'll ask first, and I wont bring it to the greens.

Agreed. I am the same way. Common courtesy comes before anything else.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

I love to have a cigar when I play, but will go without one if anyone objects to smoking.

Without question, anyone with a respiratory problem gets all my consideration -- if you'r asthma or in this case CF, just be honest and say so. Anyone with a half a brain would understand!

Of course - I am not addicted to cigars. There are cigarette smokers who may find it harder to go without. And weird as it sounds, I can't stand the smell of cigarettes - and I used to smoke them a lonnng time ago! Now - can't stand 'em - thats just weird to me....

WTIB:
Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5° Scads of shafts - now: Kai'li 63 stiff
Tour Edge Exotics 3 & 5 FW
Callaway X-22 Tour irons
Bobby Jones 3 & 4 hybridsRife Abaco/Odyessy Black Series i9 puttersWith a few more hangin' around

King Edwards Coronets. about half a dozen a round, depending on how the game's going...
And I can;t stand the smell of cigarettes, either - and used to smoke them!

I smoked a very good cigar recently and enjoyed it very much. It was an Oliva Serie G Belicoso. It was a very nice smoke and not too expensive.

• 1 month later...
I picked up some of the "Not-A-Short-Story" from http://www.thecigarfo.com/

If I had some AF-SS bands to put on them I coulda fooled my buddies......they're that good.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

I'm somewhat of a cigar nut, and I usually take an assortment. I have a 500ct humidor and a 28 bottle vinotemp wine fridge converted into a humidor.

Favorites lately: Anything by Don Pepin Garcia, especially the Black Label and the Cigars International Legends Series Yellow Label

A good yet cheap cigar for the golf course or yard is the Famous Smoke Nicaraguan 3000.

If you are interested in cigars, check out Club Stogie , a great resource!

In my Warbird Hot:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Reg Flex
3 Wood: Mercury Golf MR Jumbo 16*
Irons: X-20 4-AW
Putter: 33" Rossa FontanaShoes:Footjoy Contour

I dont smoke on the course, I dont play as well when I do but I enjoy a smoke after the round. Thats always the best. Generally any tatuaje will do.
Driver 983k 9.5°
3 Wood 906f2 15°
5 wood 906f2 18°
Irons 735 3-pw S300, Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord
Wedges Spin Milled 53°, Spin Milled 59°Putter Studio Select Newport 2Goals for '10:1. Get down to scratch or better

Yep another cigar smoker here. I seem to gravitate towards anything Padron (especially the 1926) or most Rocky Patel cigars.

As for smoking on the course. I generally do not, because I like to sit down and have a nice single malt scotch and enjoy the cigar. When on the course, I am there to golf.

But boy do I ever, love a good cigar!
Driver: Taylormade Tour Burner 9.5 Red Prolaunch Stiff
3 Wood/5Wood: Taylormade Tour Burner TP Stiff
Hybrid: Taylormade CGB 3i Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 Project X 5.5
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Oil Can 52/56Putter: Odessey 2 BallBall: Srixon Z-URS

Note: This thread is 2908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!