• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • It was an amazing trip with lifelong memories made. Thank you to all who came out to this and made it happen. As @saevel25mentioned the weather was incredible for the week. It was as good as I hoped for. We played the black and blue combo tees on the final day which was fitting as we were pretty beat up by that point. I have wanted to plan a trip like this for a long time, and I am so glad we were able to make it a reality.   
    • @Shindig you probably lost your rounds. When it works that’s what you do, yes. As for what the stuff does there are manuals and stuff. You can use a LIVE device live, editing as you go, or record the round and upload on your phone later (when that works).
    • Well, I tried anyway and made some progress.  I was able to connect the app to my phone, so that's a step in the right direction. It said there was a round on there, and allowed me to retrieve it.  It looked like it was retrieving two rounds (which would match the number of yet-uploaded-but-recorded ones).  But they're not on the GG site or in the app.  The device (via phone) says no rounds on it.  But I was able to, in settings > support "upload log files."  I'm not sure what that is, but there were two of them. I'll check back for not-signed rounds when/if I see something different. A quick thought:  do I need to connect it to my phone before a round now to get it to save something?  It has a "play golf" option but I assumed that was for manual tagging. 
    • I voted for "Cleveland Davids" but it was deemed too silly. Here's hoping they have a good bullpen so they're good "guardians" of a late lead.
    • This fan-made one (by Tim Schifle) is awesome:
  • Today's Birthdays

1. halcon
      halcon
      (54 years old)
    2. jbwright84
      jbwright84
      (37 years old)
    3. mdg74
      mdg74
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...