IGNORED

Your Dream Foursome

Baynative
Note: This thread is 2713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

When the round is over, take him out for some fried chicken, watermelon, and collard greens.

I still like him and don't believe for a minute that there is a racist bone in his body. I note that Earl Woods was quick to forgive him.

I think Fuzzy himself would agree wholeheartedly with you that he should have known better, and actually does. Just one of those incredibly thoughtless things that comes out of the mouth that you would give anything to put back in. Unfortunately, life doesn't work that way and he's paid a pretty high--but not really unfair--price.
A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

Phill,Anna,Freddie,and Pebble beach.I think I'll go to bed now and start this dream now.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• 7 months later...
OK, I'm sure this one has already made the rounds but what the heck.

Please name any other three Pro's, Amateurs, Celebs (dead or alive), you'd like to include in a 4-some, why, and on what course.

For me:
1. Gary Player (just seems like it would be a lot of fun)
2. Lee Trevino (again...good fun, never a dull moment)
3. Fred Couples (Just a cool, easy going guy)

Course: Augusta National

And you?

The Angry Golfer

Clubs- Callaway X20

Putter- White Steel,2-BALL Center- shafted Ball- Soft Feel

Olson twins and ...err, oh, not what you meant.

1) Phil Mickelson
2) Ernie Els
3) John Daly

Those are just some of my favorite players. Augusta would definitely work.

In the bag:

Orlimar HipSteel 8.5 Driver
Orlimar Tri Metal 3 Wood 15*
Titliest 775 CB Irons Ping Anser 2

1. Ben Crenshaw
2. Tom Lehman
3. Lee Trevino

These two would be fun:
Jesper Parnevik
Fredrik Jacobsen

I'd like to be paired with him:
Carlos Franco

Please name any other three Pro's, Amateurs, Celebs (dead or alive), you'd like to include in a 4-some, why, and on what course.

Current Male Pros:

1. Tiger Woods (I'd be in awe on every shot probably - plus I think he'd be a really nice guy to play with) 2. Fred Funk (just a great guy) 3. Padraig Harrington (love the accent, seems like a nice guy) Course: Golden Horseshoe (believe it or not, I've always wanted to see how pros would play my home course) Current Female Pros: 1. Paula Creamer (hot and sweet) 2. Natalie Gulbis (hot) 3. Cristie Kerr (hot and I love her sarcastic sense of humor) Course: Augusta National (beautiful course with beautiful ladies) Living Athletic / Hollywood Celebs: 1. Ray Romano (I'd laugh my butt off all day) 2. Michael Jordan (who cares if he cheats on the course? he's amazing) 3. Mark McGwire (favorite baseball player of all time) Course: Cypress Point Living Non-Athletic / Non-Hollywood Celebs: 1. Hootie Johnson (I'd love to hear some of his Augusta stories for 4 1/2 hours - if you've ever read any Augusta books, you know they've got tons of stories) 2. Bill Gates (how did he have the vision to create Microsoft?) 3. Warren Buffet (get some advice on how to be a better Financial Advisor) Course: Either Pine Valley, Oakmont, Shinnecock, or Winged Foot West.
In My Bag:
Driver: Titleist 983K 9.5°, Harmon HTD CB-65R
3-Wood: Mizuno MP-001, 13°, Harrison Striper Titanium
Hybrid 1: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 16°
Hybrid 2: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 19°Irons: Ping S59 Tour 4-PWWedges: Mizuno Black Nickel 51.06 / Cleveland Black Pearl 58.08Putter:...

1. David Feherty (funniest golfer ever)
2. Jiohnny Miller (JUST KIDDING)
2. Tiger Woods (best golfer ever)
3. Jack Nicklaus (best golfer ever)

on either my home course...just to see how good they really are, or Augusta

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

1. Michael Jordan (Seems to be the coolest dude on the planet)
2. Tiger Woods (Another great guy who would likely have a blast with you)
3. Fred Couples (Everytime I've seen him in person he's so relaxed and easy going, that to me is cool)
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

PGA Tour Players still playing today...

1.Boom Boom (Fred Couples)
2.Davis (Love III)
3.Phill *choke* Mickelson (still one of my favs)

PGA Legends...

1.Ben Hogan
2.Arnold Palmer (before he and Jack knew EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING)
3.Seve Ballesteros

Fat and Fun...

1.Dohn Daily
2.Jason Gore
3.Craig Stadler
(w/ a keg o' beer and some strippers)

Non professionals / Celebs...

1.Bill Murray (friggin' hillarious)
2.David Feherty (was he really ever considered a Pro / also VERY funny)
3.Chevy Chase (when he was funny, oh those were the days)

The courses, in no particular order, would be...

Augusta National
Bethpage Black
Winged Foot (although I might rethink that after this years Open)
Valhalla
Pebble Beach
Baltusrol
In My Bags(s)... Main Set & Back Up Set

Driver: Rapture V2 9.o / G15 9.o (Stiff)
3 Wood: G15 15.5 / G10 15.o (Stiff)
5 Wood: G15 18.5 / G10 18.o (Stiff)Hybrid: G15 20.o / G10 21.o (Stiff)Irons & Wedges (4-L): Eye 2 +no+ / Eye 2 BeCu (Blue Dot / Stiff)Extra Wedge: 60.4 Satin Nickel Spin...

Absolutely Freddie Couples. I could watch him swing a golf club all day.
Annika Sorenstam. I would like to get to know more about her. She seems so nice.
Arnold Palmer. He's just got to be the most cordial man in golf.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

1. Bubba Watson
2. Lucas Glover
3. Davis Love III

Course: TPC Sawgrass or Pebble Beach

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

Me, Angelina Jolie, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, and Jessica Alba.

Oh - Golf foursome . . .

1. Me
2. John Daly
3. Trump
4. Howard Stern

I think it'd be an entertaining round to say the least.

3-PW: PowerBilt Grandslam Cavity - OLD (14 yrs maybe.)
SW: Cleavland Clone 56
5w: PowerBilt Grandslam oversized
Putter : PGA ping style

• 9 months later...
The most talked about question at my club lately:

If you could play a round of golf on any course, with any 3 people (past or present), what course would you play and with whom?

My answer:

Augusta National, with Lee Trevino, Payne Stewart and Bobby Jones.

I've always wanted to play Augusta, and I've always enjoyed myself when playing with people that enjoy life and other people's company.

Bobby Jones had the sweetest swing in history, and was such a class act, I could watch him swing a club all day.

Lee Trevino has endless jokes and stories, and would be fun just to be around and learn from. His attitude towards life is contagious.

I had the privilege of having a few drinks with Payne Stewart at the TPC @ Sawgrass some time ago. He was such a pleasure to be around. In that brief time we spent together, he was not Payne the millionare or Payne the future hall of famer, he was just Payne. That was the highlight of my golfing life.

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

no brainer for me..... but nearly as glamorours as yours jorruss. It would be me, my two sons (11 and 12 years old) and my dad playing at any course. I would love for my dad to how how my sons are turning into fine young men.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Note: This thread is 2713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!