IGNORED

Your Dream Foursome

Baynative
Note: This thread is 2691 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

tiger
anna rawson
phil

tiger and phil can battle it out and ill spend all my time hitting on anna...awesome.

driver: Burner TP 9.5 S
FWY Wood: 906F2 15.5*
hybrid: Idea Pro 18*
irons: MP-57 3-W
Wedges: X-Forged 56, 60 Putter: Anser Redwood Putter Black Series i #9

Me
Tiger Woods
Bill Murray
Mario Lemieux

At Oakmont CC

Driver: 9.5* SQ Sumo Stiff
3W: 15* SQ Stiff
Irons: 3-PW R7 Stiff Flex
GW: X Tour Vintage 52 11 bounce
SW: X Tour Vintage 56 13 bounceLW: X Tour Vintage 60 8 BouncePutter: Monza CorzaBall: HX Tour 56

Me and Mickelson in a fourball against Tiger and Mohamed Ali

Sawgrass or Augusta

The things dreams are made off.

G5 Driver
G2 3 & 5 Wood
i5 3 - PW Irons
52 tour wedge
56 tour wedge Putter Pro VI ball bag

Me

This is a great list. Spot on what I was thinking, although I really want to squeeze Jack in someplace.

I can't believe I just wrote "squeeze Jack in." Wow.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree , is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents"

-Nathaniel Bornenstein

Me
Tiger
Mohammed Ali
Lance Armstrong

Imagine the banter and the stories in that round. Tiger and Ali exchanging verbals and wondering who is the greatest.

3 of the greatest players and characters in sport!!!
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

Current Players-

Paula Creamer - Do I need a reason

Tiger - Just a given

Mike Weir - The greatest Canadian born player

Past Players-

Jack - the reigning GOAT

Arny - My favorite golfer of all time

Ben Hogan - The Master at work

Non Golfers-

Bob Marley - Id get him to sing three little birds + he'd be so stoned it be fun to watch him hack it around

Scarlett Johansson - Some eye candy

Christopher Walken - Just to round out the craziest 3 some ever

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

My father, Phil Mickelson, John Daly, and myself at the old course in St. Andrews.

So why do that? Just let her hit last if she's hitting from the ladies tees. That's what we normally do if we are playing in a mixed group and the ladies tee is more than a few steps ahead of the men's. All the men hit your tee balls then proceed to the women's tee box. It speeds up play quite a bit.

Although you would miss the opportunity to watch her walk all the way to and back from the women's tee box.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

me,Tiger,Michael Jordan,Charles Barkley. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing i'm sure.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

Me, My dad, Phil Mickelson, and Bubba Watson.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Although you would miss the opportunity to watch her walk all the way to and back from the women's tee box.

Point taken...I reverse my original position. Natalie can tee up from the lady's tees.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Me, my dad, Phil Mickelson and Tiger. (Me and Phil vs. my dad and Tiger )
I'm sure that would be a fun and interesting day.

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

• 2 months later...
My dream foursome

TPC Sawgrass- Stadium Course

1.Tiger Woods
2.Charles Barkley
3.Natalie Gulbis

Whats in my bag?

Driver:R7 425 TP 9.5*
Woods:R7 Ti Fairway Woods (3 & 5)
Irons: RAC MB TP Forged Blades (3-PW)Wedges: Forged Wedges 56* and 60*Putter: Studio Style PutterBalls: ONE BlackWhat I WearGlove: ReactShoes: Adidas Powerband"You've gotta want it. You've gotta want it more than everybody...

Being Left handed I would love to play with:

Mickelson
Watson
Flesch
Myself

now that would be a nice 4some to play along with

Augusta National

Pete Rose
Fuzzy Zoeller
Ted Williams

1st alternate- John Daly

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

the longest and most difficult course I could find with 3 hot chicks.
In my bag:
Driver: : D2 8.5°
fairway wood: 906 15°
Hybrid: 585H 19°
Irons: 4-PW 695MBWedges: 52° 56° & 60° CG12Putter: Bettinardi C-Series (Carbon Steel)Ball: Pro V1x

Me, My dad, Nicklaus, and Tiger
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

elisha cutberth, anna kournikova, and jessica beil on any course i dont care where. im thinkin i could probabaly beat all three making me look like a super stud even though i suck.

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

Note: This thread is 2691 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!