IGNORED

Your Dream Foursome

Baynative
Note:Β This thread is 2717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Hogan, Lowery, T. Bolt.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5)Β :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI)Β :benhogan:Β Icon(4-PW)Β :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:PutterΒ :snell:Β MTB BlackΒ Β 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Jones, Palmer, Nicklaus or

Roy McAvoy, Happy Gilmore & Rannulph Junuh :-)

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Me Holly Gmac and Rory, but only if they can keep their mouths shut, don't want the wife to know anything about me and Holly! Holly is kind of tongue in cheek but I think it would be awesome to play with Gmac and Rory because they are such good buddies so it would just lend the whole event a nice vibe right off the bat. Plus, we could all pound* Guinness and whiskey later. :beer: I'll leave out the obvious joke about "pounding" and "Holly". ;-)

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

Graeme McDowell, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Dustin Johnson

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5ΒΊ)

Wood:Β :ping: G15 3 (15.5Β°)

Hybrids:Β :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21ΒΊ), 4 (24ΒΊ)

Irons:Β :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50ΒΊ, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56ΒΊ

Mac O'Grady, Homer Kelley, Ben Doyle

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Mac O'Grady, Homer Kelley, Ben Doyle

Animated discussion!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Animated discussion!

Round followed up by some tomfoolery at the range.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Easy, Jesus Christ, Abe Lincoln. Martin Luther King JR and Ronald Regan. I guess that would make it a fivesom.

Shoot, I forgot John Wayne. Gotta be a sixsom.

In my bag....

Bombtech Grenade driver. 10.5* Aldila DVS60 stiff, 45"

Ping i20 irons, ProjectX5.5. 5 thru PW.

Tour Edge 3 Hybrid, Adams A7 4Hybrid

Titelist SM4 52-8. 56-12

Cleveland RTX 60-12 wedge.

Tour Edge xcg5 15* 3 Wood

Cheap crappy Wilson putter that works as well as anything for me.

It's a work in progress, I've only been playing for going on two years or so.

Woods, Mark Wahlberg, Fowler, Marcus Luttrell

:tmade:Β SLDR X-Stiff 12.5Β°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2Β° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

• 4 months later...

My buddies and I have had discussions on the 19th hole regarding your fantasy foursome.

The subject was;

If you could pick any three pro golfers to play with and spend the day with, who would they be?

Many people have different thoughts on this. Some would want three who could coach them, others might want to play with the legends. Some would want serious, no nonsense rounds.

I for one would want to play with pro's who enjoy camaraderie, don't take a leisure round too seriously, maybe a couple of friendly bets on shots, wisecracks at times, and a recap on the 19th with choice beverages.

My dream foursome would be:

Rocco Mediate

Fuzzy Zoeller

Miguel Angel Jimenez

Yours truly

(Oh yea, white tees only)

So who's you choices and why?

George W Bush, Rush Limbaugh, Condi Rice. Probably wouldn't drink any beers during that round but it would be fun nonetheless.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I really wonder why my thread got hijacked, my original writing deleted and Icais (or whatever his name is moved it and put Gunther as the author.

Anyone know?

I really wonder why my thread got hijacked, my original writing deleted and Icais (or whatever his name is moved it and put Gunther as the author.

Anyone know?

It got moved to an existing thread.

http://thesandtrap.com/t/1433/your-dream-foursome/126#post_1024661

There was already a long thread on this subject.

Scott

Titleist, Edel,Β Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Myself
Rory Mcilroy
Michelle Wie
Natalie Gulbis

Mixed doubles, and you better believe I'm sawing every club in Rory's bag in half save his putter and 5 iron to give myself at least a bit of a chance of impressing Natalie.

Note:Β This thread is 2717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!