IGNORED

2006 Fantasy League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Did anyone else have trouble with the list of players not displaying? I think maybe my firewall is blocking the free agency list? I can see the header info, but no players are listed.

Tried disabling privacy protection temporarily, but did not help...

Cleveland Ti460 10.5*  |  Cleveland 17* Steel  |  Mizuno MP60  |  Nicklaus JN nickel plated - 52.10, 56.12, 60.09  |  Ping Anser 4
Play it like you found it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, make sure that you're actually logged in. If you are, the player info is below where the faces go. You have to scroll down to see the player list. Hope that helps. If not, try posting on the ESPN message boards maybe or send them a tech request?

Did anyone else have trouble with the list of players not displaying? I think maybe my firewall is blocking the free agency list? I can see the header info, but no players are listed.

Yeah, it was working fine for me last week, but today, I found one of my guys wont be playing. I went to drop him, but the list ov avilable players to choose from, ONLY HAS THE 5 (including my benched guy) in my list!

Peter Valone
Home Course:Mill Creek

"The invisible opponent whose tangible form is the card and pencil; the toughest opponent of them all -- Old Man Par." Bobby Jones

I just found out I have the same problem. (Petrovic?) This is bogus. We'd better be able to change him out before the start of the tourney.

Well this is what I found on ESPN forum, I cannot account for it's validity. It was posted by a complete Dumb @55 in their forum...

"As has been normal with ESPN games over the last year they usually don't allow setting the 4some until Monday evening of the week of the tournament." It doesnt seem to make a whole lot of sense to me, since we WERE able to add new players Last week... http://forums.espn.go.com/espngames/thread?forumID=22&threadID;=430946&lastPostID;=1989666

Peter Valone

"The invisible opponent whose tangible form is the card and pencil; the toughest opponent of them all -- Old Man Par." Bobby Jones

I was having the same problems. However, they appear to have cleared things up as I was able to select a roster for the Mercedes this week.

Regards,
-Dave
Driver: Nike Sasquatch Tour, Aldila NV-75 Green
3-wood: Nike Sasquatch, Stock Diamana
Irons: Nike Pro Combo Forged, Stock Speed Step
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 54*,60*
Putter: Titleist/Cameron Red X2Ball: Nike One BlackHome Course: Germantown Country Club

Yeah same here. Guess he was right...

Peter Valone

I ran into that problem earlier today. Just clicked "edit" under one of my guys a few times, and it eventually came up.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

ok just curious how some of you faired after round one. my hacker tour managed -10.

I checked a bunch of the scores (not all) and you're the closest to me that I saw. I posted a -11. But ESPN will often not have the scores right until the following morning, so check it against the actual scores on PGA.com. Also, if you have Furyk he may be losing a birdie so that could affect some scores.

-9 not bad... it would be even better if I had played Justin Leonard (rather than benched) and not Jason Gore, who had a bit of a rough time out there today. We'll see how the rest of it plays out.
Driver: Nike Sasquatch Tour, Aldila NV-75 Green
3-wood: Nike Sasquatch, Stock Diamana
Irons: Nike Pro Combo Forged, Stock Speed Step
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 54*,60*
Putter: Titleist/Cameron Red X2Ball: Nike One BlackHome Course: Germantown Country Club

• Administrator
I don't understand what the role of the "bench" player is? Is he just someone you keep on your team year-round or something, even if you don't play him, so that his value doesn't increase on you? Is that the idea? Or does he play the last two rounds if someone doesn't make a cut?

My players all blew chunks yesterday. Here's to hoping they can turn it around a bit in the next round.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't understand what the role of the "bench" player is? Is he just someone you keep on your team year-round or something, even if you don't play him, so that his value doesn't increase on you? Is that the idea? Or does he play the last two rounds if someone doesn't make a cut?

I'm pretty sure that he is just there as a frozen asset. You can swap him in next tournament and his value will be locked for you.

What the heck, is Jason Gore trying to set a scoring record for the highest ever 72 hole total? I know the conditions are pretty brutal but 80, 80?! It's not too bad though I have noticed he made his way into several of your foursomes so it isn't just me he's screwin'.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!