IGNORED

2006 Fantasy League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6429 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What the heck, is Jason Gore trying to set a scoring record for the highest ever 72 hole total? I know the conditions are pretty brutal but 80, 80?! It's not too bad though I have noticed he made his way into several of your foursomes so it isn't just me he's screwin'.

He's screwing me, too, but I love the guy's passion. This course is a nightmare. I'm having almost as much fun watching this as I did watching the guys get eaten up by Shinnecock two years ago. I love it when the pros actually get challenged.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
After three rounds, I had 15 points. In a double-point week.

I play ESPN Fantasy League like the Bengals play football!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

After three rounds, I had 15 points. In a double-point week.

Hahaha.

I should end up tied for first in the group. This was a tough tournament to have double points on. Usually the scores would be much higher, but the guys who played bad played really bad and the ones at the top had very little turnover during the four rounds. Good stuff. Good start to the season. Can't wait for next week. Anybody picking Michelle "I can't even win on the LPGA Tour yet I somehow get to play on the PGA Tour" Wie?

• Administrator
Good stuff. Good start to the season. Can't wait for next week. Anybody picking Michelle "I can't even win on the LPGA Tour yet I somehow get to play on the PGA Tour" Wie?

Hell no.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
so when can we pick players for this weeks tourney?

Tomorrow, probably, or after noon or so today. Just do so by Thursday morning or Wednesday night.

• Administrator
hrm, everytime i try to add some players, it keeps telling me "not in tournament" but i see them

Worked for me today. Give it a try now.

Glad I could double up my flippin 4 points. No seriously, no sarcasm there. I'm really GLAD!!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Well kenny perry is off my list for the week. Here is a quote from after the tournament last week.

"I think they've blown it," Kenny Perry huffed after a 77 in the third round. "It's a little unfair. Everyone has to play it, but I don't think it's golf, in my opinion. Who wants to shoot 75 or 76 when that's the average score? I tell you what, it's shot my confidence."

I'm going out on a limb with my picks this week. It may pay off big or it may kill me. We'll see though.

Well kenny perry is off my list for the week. Here is a quote from after the tournament last week.

That's the kind of comments that make me lose respect for a guy. So it's only golf if you can shoot under par? Well, I shoot near 100 everytime I go out and I have a blast. What a douchebag.

Well I can understand his frustration but I love to see the tour players work to have good rounds. Was it not about 3 years ago or so when ernie els set a record pga low score at that course. (-31) At that point players were asking for more of a challenge. Well now they got it and they still complain.

After that comment I don't anticipate him to play all that great this week espically if its still windy.

• Administrator

Well I was all excited about getting 91 points this week, but it turns out that four of y'all did better, including a 100 (from a guy who picked Michelle Wie in his foursome). So bah!

But hey, I went from four points last week to 91 this week. I'll take it. Suck that, Jeff! Who's in the cellar now, foo!

Yeah, iacas, how's the view from the bottom? hahahaha.

So what's the deal with a bench player anyway? I understand you get to use his value when you first put him on the bench. But there is no way to move him straight from the bench to your roster.

By the way, nobody stands a chance against the team I put together for this week. Oh man, Wait till you get a load of this!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
So Joe Ogilvie, who I have on my bench, has a front nine with no pars? Two eagles, three birdies, and four bogeys? Jeepers.

• Administrator

No, scratch that, ESPN doesn't know what it's doing once again. They must be calculating his scores for the wrong course or something.

• Administrator
Looks like a lot of y'all forgot that this tournament started today...

Note: This thread is 6429 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!