IGNORED

PGA Championship

ks8829

Note: This thread is 4783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Phil to win but the greens are crazy at Oakland so im clueless! Phil has bad speed control on the greens

I agree, Phil has good speed control on the greens, if he can keep his head together and keep everything going the right direction he'll certainly be in the mix, does he hold on to win.....no. I'd love to see it, but it won't happen.

Total $ Worth: FOR all SHAFTS: About $1000 (TOUR ISSUE) IRONS / WEDGES: About $2000 (some Rare/ Proto) Putter: About $500 (rare) For all 14 IOMIC GRIPS: About $280 Balls: About $45 per dozen. TOTAL: About $3825+

Can I just make an unsolicited and completely unrelated comment? I'm trying to figure out a way to say this without sounding like a complete a$$, but what's the point of the total $ worth on the end of your sig? So you have nice equipment....big deal. Again, nothing personal against you because frankly I don't know you and this is probably the first post I've read of your's, but hardly relevant.

I agree, Phil has good speed control on the greens, if he can keep his head together and keep everything going the right direction he'll certainly be in the mix, does he hold on to win.....no. I'd love to see it, but it won't happen.

and besides 14 Iomic grips are 180 not 280 :o I think hes just trying to impress everyone with his money.

I hope Anthony Kim wins or of course my favorite Bubba Watson. I just hope there are some good names atop the leaderboard come Sunday to make it a dramatic finish.

I notice how no one has mentioned K.J. Choi or Stewart Cink. While I'm not sure they will win, I would imagine both could fair decently well.

I also like how Goosen and Harrington are playing. Especially Goosen on the dirty greens of Oakland Hills.

My Fearless Predictions for the PGA Championship

Need to keep a scorecard for all of this....hahaha, good stuff and I agree with some of them. I particularly like #'s 4, 5, 8, and 14. My top 5 are: 1 - Padraig Harrington - how about back to back majors? 2 - Sergio - love his power game, but his putter... not so nice... 3 - Goosen - steady, but can he make some putts? 4 - Furyk - can he step it up on Sunday? 5 - Mickelson - try hitting some fairways, good lord? and a top 10 for Anthony Kim (he's fun to watch)

Watched the whole thing today:

Vijay's putting is still terrible & Started off terrible
Padraig/Goosen started off amazing
Heith Slocom had an amazing eagle today
I was suprised to See John Daly

Need to keep a scorecard for all of this....hahaha, good stuff and I agree with some of them.

Round 1 Update (or most of it, at least) 1. Tiger has incredibly yet to give up a single stroke to this golf course. At this rate, he'll pummel the record score in a major by 63 shots...What? He's not actually playing? Never mind. 2. Kenny Perry, 79, WD. One down, one to go. 3. Long John came in with 74, and he still has a good shot at the weekend. 4-5. Six Aussies, two Argentines, and an Afrikaner are within three shots of the Thursday lead. Three more South Africans are four back. One of them needs to put up a low score and choke. 6. Perry's withdrawn, Rocco's in a tie for 48th. 7. Jeev Milkha Singh (India) is the leader in the clubhouse; Charlie Wi (South Korea) is at even par. Let's hope they can keep it up. Unfortunately, the two players I had in mind when making this prediction (Choi and Imada) are a combined 18 over par. 8. AK scores a solid 70 on day one, tied for eighth, but a little too far in contention for my liking. 9. Phil's at even par, well on his way to a good tournament. 10-11. If it rains again during the weekend, the greens might soften up enough to allow low scores. If it stays dry, the scores are going to go up. 12-13. Meeting the criteria and within four of the lead: Romero, O'Hair, Kim, Moore, Baddeley, Thompson, Snedeker, Holmes, Mallinger, Trahan, Howell, Merrick. Those are some good players there. 14. Frank Esposito, Jr. is +1 after the first day.

go jeev mikha singh! my father was viceroy montbattten's pilot in india during ww2. as a young boy, instead of riding around on a bicycle, i would attach my bicycle to other kids bikes and get pulled around. from these and other signs i knew i was not of this hemisphere. when i asked my dad if he got a blessing from a holy man for me to be his son and take birth in the west, he said the only blessings he ever recieved were from the prostitutes and so i am the incarnation of the blessings of the prostitutes of india and so this is why i am rooting for jeev mikha singh.

Note: This thread is 4783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!