IGNORED

PGA Championship

ks8829

Note: This thread is 4783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go jeev mikha singh! my father was viceroy montbattten's pilot in india during ww2. as a young boy, instead of riding around on a bicycle, i would attach my bicycle to other kids bikes and get pulled around. from these and other signs i knew i was not of this hemisphere. when i asked my dad if he got a blessing from a holy man for me to be his son and take birth in the west, he said the only blessings he ever recieved were from the prostitutes and so i am the incarnation of the blessings of the prostitutes of india and so this is why i am rooting for jeev mikha singh.

Umm...right.

I think.

¡Vivan los latinaméricanos! So far today, Andres Romero is 5-under and Camilo Villegas is 4-under. Both are making my prediction of a non-European winner under 30 look good.

Storms are fast approaching, and the weather horn has been sounded. The incoming rain might translate into low scores for the rest of the weekend.

What a downer for the coverage today. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go tomorrow. We might be in for a Monday finish, ya never know. Hopefully we can get some TV coverage for the early early stuff in the morning.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wouldn't mind it at all if J.B Holmes won it, he is a great player. Would also like it if Harrington and Garcia won it but I really want Mickelson to win, he really needs to take advantage of Tiger playing this season. The bladed chip n run he did reminded me of how I play though, except his was on the fringe and mine is normally right off in the thick stuff.

The players still to complete their rounds will go off very early in the morning, hoping that Holmes and Wi will be finished by noon. At the completion of the third round, the players will be re-paired into threesomes and started on #1 and #10 alternately.

Note: This thread is 4783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!