IGNORED

PGA Championship

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

here comes a sergio collapse. ugh.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where Sergio's hopes just went.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

that was a classic post, class man

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

three relatively boring rounds to me IMHO but this is getting good...

Daniel Duarte
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Sergio just drained a huge putt, with an amazing performance despite putting one in the water.

All tied at -2. its unfortunate I have to go to hockey because this is the craziest most exciting shit I've ever seen.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Where did Curtis' drive at 16 wind up? I guess that's one way to avoid the pond.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Clutch approach from Padraig.

I think my trip to the practice range can wait until tomorrow. I don't want to miss the last two holes.

Sick reaction from Sergio after Padraig's shot! Fantastic!

What Sergio used to retrieve his hopes.

It's Carnoustie all over again. Padraig makes his putt, Sergio cannot. Harrington is a par away from two majors in a row.

he's unreal with that flatstick

please pull the tee shot on 18!!! I need garcia to win just one

Daniel Duarte

whoa baby! in the bunker under the lip!

sergio, time to stripe one

Daniel Duarte

please pull the tee shot on 18!!! I need garcia to win just one

You got your wish. Harrington's dead in the fairway bunker, despite giving it the madman's eye.

of course he cant follow up with a nice drive, jesus!

Daniel Duarte

and Sergio with a uphill lie. Keep an eye on Curtis though, he's not out of it.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

sergio is putting his hands and the air and showing emotion, this is scaring me... its his old self coming out

Daniel Duarte

Curtis made a Mickelsonesque par on 16, that's for sure. His tee shot on 17 was on the same line as the two in front of him, but his skirts off the back of the green and into a gnarly lie.

Sergio rips his second shot into the bunker in front of the green. He's given himself a chance for an up-and-down.

Villegas is in the clubhouse at +1. I don't think we'll see an 8 from any of the top three, but now you know.

Padraig couldn't clear the rough from the bunker! Disaster!

oh man paddy... thats some scary shit to be in now!

Daniel Duarte

Note: This thread is 5728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!