IGNORED

PGA Championship

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

sergio just ran off the golf course.

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must have had to change his pants... haha

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

And somehow, Padraig has given himself a putt for the championship.

This should be an easy bunker shot for Sergio.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

these boys are just dragging themselves in... exciting though... another bogey for curtis

Daniel Duarte
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Curtis bogeys 17; unless there's a train wreck on the 18th green just now, he's out.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

holy F***

this guy is unreal!

Daniel Duarte

Two majors in a row for Harrington! I can't imagine what Garcia is thinking right now.

I wonder how sergio will react to this, I honestly think he feels he's a better player than harrington

you can almost see it in his eyes, he think he has some of the best talent in the world (which IMHO he does) and is just thinking to himself why others get the "breaks" they do

Daniel Duarte

Three out of the last 6 majors for Harrington, great job!

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

For a guy who seems to agonize over the fact that he doesn't get the breaks at the biggest moments, it could be devastating. He saw the Open slip way from him last year at Carnoustie, and now the exact same scenario has played out, at the hands of the exact same player, for the second time in 13 months. His press conference will be very interesting, to say the least.

I'm hoping that Sergio will go ahead and just go ahead and blow up and not come close to winning ever again. What a waste of talent! He must love finishing 2nd. Maybe Sergio could win a major if the top 25 golfers in the world all had to have ACL surgery at the exact same time.

Good job, Sergio. You suck, again!
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

there he goes... talking about breaks and how after a poor second shot paddy had a good lie when things go your way they go your way

Daniel Duarte

I'm hoping that Sergio will go ahead and just go ahead and blow up and not come close to winning ever again. What a waste of talent! He must love finishing 2nd. Maybe Sergio could win a major if the top 25 golfers in the world all had to have ACL surgery at the exact same time.

That's a little uncalled for, don't you think?

That's a little uncalled for, don't you think?

Agreed, absolutely. Sergio is what, 28, and a great ball striker. His day will come.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I don't think so. The guy is a huge screw up. Then, he's not even man enough to just say that someone else is a better golfer than him. Acts like he's better than everyone else and that God just hates him. That is freakin' annoying. God doesn't hate you, Sergio. You just can't play well when you need to like great golfers do. That means that they are better than you.

I wonder how many chunks that Sergio blew in the toilet right before he blew winning another major...

3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

I don't think so. The guy is a huge screw up. Then, he's not even man enough to just say that someone else is a better golfer than him. Acts like he's better than everyone else and that God just hates him. That is freakin' annoying. God doesn't hate you, Sergio. You just can't play well when you need to like great golfers do. That means that they are better than you.

Have you won a major?... Actually have you won anything significant, are you in any way qualified to call Sergio a screw up, have you experienced pressure.

In my opinion you do not really know what you are talking about, also why the anger that seems to be prominent in your posts?

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

No, I haven't won a major. And, I'm not exactly angry. But, it is frustrating watching a guy cry about bad luck when he just screwed the pooch.

If he's ever going to become a major winner, he's gonna have to start recognizing his own failures and moving forward. Not ignoring them and blaming his losses on bad breaks and others' good fortune.

No, I haven't won a major. And, I'm not exactly angry. But, it is frustrating watching a guy cry about bad luck when he just screwed the pooch.

Yeh but I could argue all day long that Harrington got a great lie for his third shot on the eighteenth today (I'm not going to, I wouldn't call the luck card, but it was a very very nice lie), it is easy to understand how the runner up to a major could feel hard done by.

I am pretty sure that Sergio knows that he personally hasn't done enough to win the tournament and to be fair, he has not actually said anything yet, you are assuming he is going to complain... until he does this your comments so far are unjustified and inaccurate.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Note: This thread is 5708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!