IGNORED

PGA Championship

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sergio who is undoubtably the best under 30 player in the world

stay away from my stash

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Rocco is going to be in contention, might not even make the cut.

Guess that means I'm 100% behind Phil now.

go jeev mikha singh! my father was viceroy montbattten's pilot in india during ww2. as a young boy, instead of riding around on a bicycle, i would attach my bicycle to other kids bikes and get pulled around. from these and other signs i knew i was not of this hemisphere. when i asked my dad if he got a blessing from a holy man for me to be his son and take birth in the west, he said the only blessings he ever recieved were from the prostitutes and so i am the incarnation of the blessings of the prostitutes of india and so this is why i am rooting for jeev mikha singh.

Umm...right.

I think.

I'm placing the over/under on Justin Rose's third round score at 76.5: what do you guys got?

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Wouldn't mind seeing Sergio win it.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

¡Vivan los latinaméricanos! So far today, Andres Romero is 5-under and Camilo Villegas is 4-under. Both are making my prediction of a non-European winner under 30 look good.

Storms are fast approaching, and the weather horn has been sounded. The incoming rain might translate into low scores for the rest of the weekend.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

What a downer for the coverage today. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go tomorrow. We might be in for a Monday finish, ya never know. Hopefully we can get some TV coverage for the early early stuff in the morning.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Hopefully we can get some TV coverage for the early early stuff in the morning.

Nobody said anything about it, but the smart people will check TBS in the morning, I think.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wouldn't mind it at all if J.B Holmes won it, he is a great player. Would also like it if Harrington and Garcia won it but I really want Mickelson to win, he really needs to take advantage of Tiger playing this season. The bladed chip n run he did reminded me of how I play though, except his was on the fringe and mine is normally right off in the thick stuff.

if Villegas plays the way he did today from here on out....that's where my $$ is. But my heart is always with Phil. He seems like such a nice guy.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

So what's going to happen? Will the saturday round be played on Sunday, and the final round on Monday? I'm a bit confused on the situation, sorry.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW

The players still to complete their rounds will go off very early in the morning, hoping that Holmes and Wi will be finished by noon. At the completion of the third round, the players will be re-paired into threesomes and started on #1 and #10 alternately.

oh wow...that'll make for an exciting day!!!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW

Note: This thread is 5708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!