• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Nanobots. Definitely nanobots.
    • Alien blood.  That's the real worry, the alien blood used in it.  👽
    • Day 279: worked a bit on my priority pieces then worked on set up and center face contact with 6 iron, 5w and driver. Finished with SuperSpeed training which I have done for a few months. Surprisingly I hit 104 with the blue and 107 with the driver. Driver was 107, 101,100, 99 and 99 hitting balls. 
    • My school just announced similar last night:  masks for all, regardless of vaccination status, when indoors on campus, with some exceptions like if I'm alone in my office.  Students who plan to return for the fall term must either be vaccinated or have an "approved exception or medical exemption," although that's been announced for a while.  Tomorrow is four months since I got my second shot, so I'm good to go as far as that goes. Edit to clarify:  I have no problem with the policy.  "I'm good to go as far as that goes" was my saying I don't have all my lesson plans for the term already in order, that sort of thing.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. CrappyGolfer
      CrappyGolfer
      (68 years old)
    2. Jacob Vance
      Jacob Vance
      (25 years old)
    3. jax731
      jax731
      (54 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...