IGNORED

Want to Be on the Podcast?

iacas
Note: This thread is 5560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

iacas... I feel as I would love to participate in such a podcast...

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
iacas... I feel as I would love to participate in such a podcast...

I post here every week with the time. Just look for it. And get Skype in the meantime and get set up.

And no, we won't be discussing golf exercises.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
BTW, two URLs of note: Here's the first and here's the second .

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Tomorrow (Tuesday, August 15, 2006) we'll be recording episode 033 of our podcast at 11pm ET.

If you'd like to join us, respond to this post.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator
Tonight, we'll be recording at about 9:30pm ET or so. If you're on Skype and want to participate, send a text IM to "barzeski" when I appear online at about that time and we'll try to get you in.

I got two topics suggestions for upcoming pod cast...PGA teaching schools/playing ability test and possibly the best municipal to play...

just a couple suggestions, I think it would be cool for golf digest to do the municipal courses that the avg. joe can play on regural bases...
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

• Administrator
Tonight we're recording at 9. Is anyone interested in participating?

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator
We'll be recording episode 046 in about... ten minutes. :) IM me (not PM - IM) if you want to join. Ideally, IM "barzeski" on the skype network when I'm on.

We'll be recording episode 046 in about... ten minutes. :) IM me (not PM - IM) if you want to join. Ideally, IM "barzeski" on the skype network when I'm on.

Damned!

I just missed you.... I had some work to finish and I did not see your email... Well, I guess it's going to be for the next time!!!! Thanks, Erik!
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

• Administrator

Tonight's will be recorded in about... ten minutes.

BTW, people, you should SUBSCRIBE to this thread and choose instant notification. Then, when I post, you'll get an email about it.

I just wanted to make a quick comment. I just got back from a trip to PGA West, which for me is 14 hour drive, so before heading out I loaded up my ipod ready for the trip. I put all of you podcasts on there ( I hadn’t heard any of them before) and listened to them for probably the first 8 hours or so of the drive (ya I know its sad!!! ).
Anyway I just wanted to say great job. You had me laughing most of the way from Idaho to Las Vegas. Thanks for keeping me company on the drive.

One comment I must make with regards to the numerous podcasts you did leading up to the Ryder Cup. I think it was Eric that asked the question about the difference between the European and American golfers. We always hear so much about the comradery of the Europeans and how the US players need to work as a team etc. but I’m not sure I buy into that. Having grown up in the UK and only moving to the USA when I was 23 (15 years ago) the biggest difference I see here is the availability of lessons. While I was in the UK it was almost unheard of for someone to take a lesson. Course pro’s pretty much worked the pro shop and run tournaments etc. I now take lessons religiously and there is no doubt that it has helped in a lot of areas, but I think the European golfers learn more by trial and error and develop a more feely game and we all know that under pressure we tend to revert to old habits, which for the Europeans is having a laugh and playing golf, but as I watch the USA players sometimes it seems like they get a little mechanical. Just my opinion.

Thanks again for the podcasts and keep it up.

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Tonight we'll be recording at 9:30pm eastern time.

• 3 months later...
Just a quick note. I subscribed to the podcast a little over a week ago and downloaded it right before I went on vacation last week. Great job! Erik, Jeff and forgive me but I forget the name of the third gentleman, but you all did a really wonderful job. Keep up the good work!

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Thanks for the kudos Cleveland. We have fun recording it and it's nice to get some positive feedback from time to time!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I guess I can just close the thread. Nobody ever wants to participate.

I just listened to the podcast on slow play. It's annoying for me to fire up Itunes to listen to it, though. I can't get it to work on Winamp, and I don't have an Ipod. Can you upload the file in wma or mp3 format?

Hell, if you could do that, I'd put every pod cast on my mp3 player and listen to it while working out, or something.

Edit: What do I have to do to get in on the podcast?
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Administrator
I just listened to the podcast on slow play. It's annoying for me to fire up Itunes to listen to it, though. I can't get it to work on Winamp, and I don't have an Ipod. Can you upload the file in wma or mp3 format?

No. Both WMA and MP3 are closed audio formats. AAC is not. AAC is also a better format in regards to compression vs. quality, and WMA is out of the question for a few other reasons as well.

AAC plays in a number of audio players, including iTunes - where you can also subscribe to the podcast so it downloads automatically, and from which you could burn the podcast to a CD if you wanted to listen in your car and had no iPod.

Note: This thread is 5560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!