Sign in to follow this  
iPutt

Note: This thread is 3085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• <13
    • 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • >60

665 posts / 79100 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I'm 28 and have been golfing since around age 13 or so. Took about 4 years off though during university. Got back into it last year though, and suprisinly, surpassed my old handicap...wasn't expecting that.

I'm 26, I played a bit when I was younger and had a very long span before picking a club back up again. I have been playing seriously for about a year now.

Couple of years, God willing, and I'll join you in that category; I'm right behind you.
For what used to be an "old farts" game, it sure has great pick up with the younger generations now.
Great for the sport.

I'm 34, will be 35 in two weeks. I really started playing last year, after watching the Masters....Kenny Perry's awesome story.....three way playoff, Angel Cabrera winning after hitting it into the woods!

I played 3 or 4 times before last year, but wasn't really into it until then. Now I'm obsessed!

28. Just picked up golf this year, so I'm a late bloomer, but I'm still young enough that I have enough time to have a legit shot at schooling the young guns 20 years from now :)

I turned 17 last month, but I'd like to think I'm mature enough to be treated like an adult, haha! (hopefully you guys agree)

Not too mature that I can't have some fun though!

Note: This thread is 3085 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!