IGNORED

I think McCain just became the frontrunner

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ahhhhhhh the naivete of youth!

I'm 16, and can say without a doubt that she is a fox

I'd do throwing that out there But anyway, I like the choice because it is brilliant, as he did not pick someone similiar to Biden who has been around for 30 years or so, and is surely in the back pockets of Washington. Biden is not the "change" Obama markets, and Palin counteracts this nicely. I'm not Pro-life, and disagree with some other issues the McCain camp holds, but seriously, LOL at Obama. If i could vote it'd surely be for this McCain/Palin ticket.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its insulting to women and hillary voters to think they are going to vote for the mccain ticket just because he has a vagina tagging along. the #1 concern for women is governance of their own body and safin is pro-not-choice

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

McCain selecting Palin as his VP pick is either an act of extreme confidence or extreme desperation. Considering that the Democratic National Convention wasn't the disaster Republicans were hoping it would be, I am leaning toward the latter.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Do you shower with him, or do you have other first hand info ?

there is much more to being a man than having a penis, obama's commitment to community service and choosing negotiation over confrontation is all the proof of masculinity i need

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

its insulting to women and hillary voters to think they are going to vote for the mccain ticket just because he has a vagina tagging along. the #1 concern for women is governance of their own body and safin is pro-not-choice

She is pro life, not pro stupid; unless they are raped, they had a choice to spread em. There's a word called "NO" and if you CHOOSE not to use it and you CHOOSE not to use birth control, what exactly do you think can happen? You CHOOSE to take a chance and get pregnant so just go on down and take care of it? Come on.

Sorry, but except in rape or a life-threatening pregnancy or a serious birth defect you will never get me to change my pro-life stance. Sorry. There's ways to avoid pregnancy. Use one of them. Goes for the guys too.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Sorry, but except in rape or a life-threatening pregnancy or a serious birth defect you will never get me to change my pro-life stance.

Nobody is suggesting you change your stance. I respect both sides of the abortion issue. The point, I believe, is that pro-choice women (I would venture to guess 90+% of Hillary supporters) aren't likely to vote for McCain now due to his pick of a seriously pro-life VP candidate. In my limited questioning of pro-Hillary women that I know, the unanimous reaction to this choice is insulting.

However, these are very intelligent women. I'm sure there are a bunch of mentally challenged ones who will switch over to McCain just because he picked a woman.

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

I havent stopped laughing. This is a brilliant move.

I haven't stopped laughing because it's such a desperate and stupid move.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

there is much more to being a man than having a penis, obama's commitment to community service and choosing negotiation over confrontation is all the proof of masculinity i need

Thanks for the sanity, GG.

What the hell was this?
Originally Posted by erniebanks View Post Do you shower with him, or do you have other first hand info ?

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

the #1 concern for women is governance of their own body and safin is pro-not-choice

Thats one of the biggest concerns for feminists, not regular women. A lot of regular women will vote for that combo because there is a woman on the ticket.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

A lot of regular women will vote for that combo because there is a woman on the ticket.

Yes, a lot of conservative Republican women will vote for McCain. They would have anyway. The VAST majority of Hillary democratic women believe governance of their own body is a critical issue and aren't dumb enough to fall for this move, which is pure pandering.

Well believe it or not there are a lot of women swing voters who were going for Hillary, who will now switch because a woman is on the ticket.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Thats one of the biggest concerns for feminists, not regular women. A lot of regular women will vote for that combo because there is a woman on the ticket.

hopefully all women will envision themselves as feminists and liberate themselves from a masculine defined world

Well believe it or not there are a lot of women swing voters who were going for Hillary, who will now switch because a woman is on the ticket.

I personally know of two women, (my mother-in-law's sister-in-law, and my best friend's mother-in-law), both Hillary PUMA's, who yesterday morning were ecstatic over McCain's pick. But as of today after researching, and finding out about Palin's right-wing anti-choice positions have decided that they will swallow their anger and vote for Obama.

There are still two months to go and I think that anyone who believes that come election day a feminist democrat will vote republican is delusional. seriously.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

There are still two months to go and I think that anyone who believes that come election day a feminist democrat will vote republican is delusional.

I would say anyone who says all women are feminists, is delusional.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

I would say anyone who says all women are feminists, is delusional.

Yes, you are correct. Who is it that said that?

The population in question are the women who would have cast their votes for Hillary Clinton, almost all of which would arguably describe themselves as feminists.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Im saying that not all the women that support Hillary are feminists, and not all of them were affiliated with the Democratic party.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW

Let's consider: Senator from Illinois, living in Washington, making connections on a national scale. Governor from

Shw was Miss Alaska 1984 Runner-Up. I think she was beaten by either a Coho Salmon Or Grizzly Bear.

Im saying that not all the women that support Hillary are feminists, and not all of them were affiliated with the Democratic party.

Really? What percentage of female Hillary supporters would you say were registered Republicans?

Note: This thread is 5646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!