IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

Well after having my bag stolen, the insurance came through and I replaced everything.  Very happy with what I got!

Driver.jpg

Titleist 910D2, 10.5°, Aldila RIP (stiff)

3wood.jpg

Wilson Staff FYbrid 3 wood, 15°, ProForce AXIVCore Black 60 (stiff)

Hybrids.jpg

Wilson Staff FYbrids, 3h (21°) and 4h (24°), ProForce AXIVCore Black 65 (stiff)

Irons.jpg

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC, 5-PW, Dynamic Gold S300

(I have the 3 and 4 irons, they just aren't in the bag)

Wedges.jpg

TaylorMade TP wedges with xFT (52.09, 56,12, 60.06), KBS shafts (wedge flex)

Putter03.jpg

Odyssey Black Series i, #6, 33 inches

Bag.jpg

Sun Mountain Four 5 Bag

True01.jpg True02.jpg

2 paris of TRUE tour shoes (black/black and white/white)

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That's a nice set you put together!

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

Wilson Staff FYbrid 3 wood, 15°, ProForce AXIVCore Black 60 (stiff)

Wilson Staff FYbrids, 3h (21°) and 4h (24°), ProForce AXIVCore Black 65 (stiff)

Dang, those look sweet!  Have you played them yet?

TaylorMade TP wedges with xFT (52.09, 56,12, 60.06), KBS shafts (wedge flex)

These wedges always make me snicker a little, as they look somewhat like the face of a sock puppet with a big grin!

91874568_77801813ed.jpg

• Upvote 1

That's a sweet bag. Don't leave it in the car!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Well after having my bag stolen, the insurance came through and I replaced everything.  Very happy with what I got!

No kidding - I hope somebody steals my bag!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

@tristanhilton85...Nice sticks...sucks your 1st bag got stolen, but it looks like you came out on top.

Originally Posted by glock35ipsc

That's a nice set you put together!

Dang, those look sweet!  Have you played them yet?

I haven't actually played a round with them yet but I have been to the range with them.  The Wilsons were the only ones I hadn't tried out before (I bought them online because I got a good price and no where around here carried them).  Overall, I really like them... maybe I'll have them reshafted but I want to see how they perform a bit more before I go down that road.

Originally Posted by glock35ipsc

These wedges always make me snicker a little, as they look somewhat like the face of a sock puppet with a big grin!

Yeah, they do kind of look like that, but I don't think they look bad.  When they came out I kind of snickered at them to because of the ability to change the face, but I guess the idea has grown on me a bit and it's not something that I have to do.  I find them to be a little clickier than my old wedges (the Callaway X Forged) but I hit the ball nicely with them.

Originally Posted by Stretch

That's a sweet bag. Don't leave it in the car!

Originally Posted by sean_miller

No kidding - I hope somebody steals my bag!!

Originally Posted by mheier

@tristanhilton85...Nice sticks...sucks your 1st bag got stolen, but it looks like you came out on top.

It is a very nice bag, and while it sucks that my other bag got stolen I definitely did come out on top.  Dealing with the insurance was actually quick and easy too which was completely unexpected.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I haven't actually played a round with them yet but I have been to the range with them.  The Wilsons were the only ones I hadn't tried out before (I bought them online because I got a good price and no where around here carried them).  Overall, I really like them... maybe I'll have them reshafted but I want to see how they perform a bit more before I go down that road.

Yeah, they do kind of look like that, but I don't think they look bad.  When they came out I kind of snickered at them to because of the ability to change the face, but I guess the idea has grown on me a bit and it's not something that I have to do.  I find them to be a little clickier than my old wedges (the Callaway X Forged) but I hit the ball nicely with them.

It is a very nice bag, and while it sucks that my other bag got stolen I definitely did come out on top.  Dealing with the insurance was actually quick and easy too which was completely unexpected.

was that homeowners theft insurance or car insurance coverage?

Originally Posted by motteler621

was that homeowners theft insurance or car insurance coverage?

It was covered under my renters insurance... car insurance would only cover things that are typical to the use of the car (like the XM radio that they also stole).

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Titleist 910 D2 9.5* (lowered .75* on chart) - Project X 7c3
Titleist 910f 15* - Project X 8c4
Adams Pro A12 18* - Matrix Ozik Altus

Adams Pro A12 23* - Matrix Ozik Altus
Adams CB 2's 4-GW - KBS Tour 90+
Mizuno MP T-10 54 (9*B) - DGS300
Mizuno MP T-10 58 (10*B) - DGS300

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Select (Re-painted it I really like it)

Odyssey Old school 2-ball, whitehot with black line (new grip)

So here are the pics!!! Hope you enjoy!

P8041681.JPG

P8041683.JPG

P8041682.JPG

P8041684.JPG

P8041685.JPG

P8041690.JPG

P8041692.JPG

P8041689.JPG

P8041691.JPG

P8041693.JPG

P8041695.JPG

P8041696.JPG

P8041697.JPG

P8041698.JPG

P8041699.JPG

P8041700.JPG

P8041701.JPG

P8041702.JPG

P8041704.JPG

P8041705.JPG

P8041706.JPG

P8041708.JPG

P7151676.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Few pics I've taken.  You can go to the link in my signature to see more.  My headcovers are Jan Craig and I've had them for 3 years.  USF is for my alma mater University of San Francisco.  I'll be doing a review of my Anser irons soon

Bag Pic 1.jpg

Bag Pic 2.jpg

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Been swingin' between these 2 drivers. I pulled the ultra lite out of the $G and installed a Harrison SAGA and the Wishon has a SAGA in it also. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181814/width/640/height/480][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181814/width/640/height/480[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181809/width/640/height/480][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181809/width/640/height/480[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181810/width/640/height/480][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181810/width/640/height/480[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181811/width/640/height/480][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181811/width/640/height/480[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181812/width/640/height/480][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181812/width/640/height/480[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181813/width/640/height/480][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/181813/width/640/height/480[/IMG][/URL]

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Taylor Reynolds

Titleist 910 D2 9.5* (lowered .75* on chart) - Project X 7c3

Titleist 910f 15* - Project X 8c4

Adams Pro A12 18* - Matrix Ozik Altus

Adams Pro A12 23* - Matrix Ozik Altus

Adams CB 2's 4-GW - KBS Tour 90+

Mizuno MP T-10 54 (9*B) - DGS300

Mizuno MP T-10 58 (10*B) - DGS300

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Select (Re-painted it I really like it)

Odyssey Old school 2-ball, whitehot with black line (new grip)

So here are the pics!!! Hope you enjoy!

Nice bag. What do you think of the A12 Pro hybrids? I've heard lots of good things, but lots of mixed opinions on the stock shafts. Does the Altus or the RIP launch higher? I would demo them, but the Canadian weather killed the golf season...

• 1 month later...

Just got a new bag/headcovers for the woods/hybrid/scotty. hope you guys like...oh, and the new cally wedges...

1322.jpg 1327.jpg 1331.jpg

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Originally Posted by mvmac

Nice Gioguy, how do you like those irons?

oh i'm in love lol. i'm having a nice little nickel (not a dime yet lol) mark on these...i was skeptical of the head as it's significantly smaller than my tour burners but, after a lot of range time i'm finally locked in. i wouldn't change a thing about em. the only thing i've been having issues with was the flight of the ball due to the shaft (rifle flighted 6.5's) but after working on a few things with my swing coach i realized it wasn't so much the shaft as much as it was me keeping my weight just a little back of center on my swing...by getting more on my left side i got my flight back down. i noticed only a minimal change in my distances but a drastic change in my consistency (for the good). I will say the feedback on shots just to the inside and outside of the sweet spot are evident, and the change in distance is predictable (about 10 yards on toe shots and not much on ones closer to the heel actually). they're definitely soft, and show bag chatter easily (may get *cough cough* iron covers?). i highly recommend these irons to anyone who has consistent ball striking ability...otherwise it will not be a great experience. i haven't had a chance to hit them out of rough (these are conforming grooves) so i can't say how they hit on flyers, etc. they're by far the most gorgeous irons i've ever had in the bag...and based on the performance...i wont' be changing them out anytime soon. greatest deal of my life pickin em up for $350 shipped. only the 7 showed any markings, and aside from the +2* upright that had to be adjusted and getting rid of the oversize grips that came with em, i couldnt' be happier.

ps. anyone want a set of taylormade tour burners? 6/10 condition? lol

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Thanks to a little savings and some Christmas money I have finally been able to complete my bag for the 2012 season, and hopefully these clubs will last me a long time (famous last words yada-yada). I'm proud to say I've completed my bag (bag included) for only $500 bucks. With a little bargain hunting done by perusing the used sections at local stores and chains and bartering with friends, I've come to this:

Ping G10 9* Stiff - $60 (Used)
Adams F10 15* Stiff - $60 (New)
Taylormade 09 Rescue 19* Stiff - $50 (Used)
Srixon i-506 3-PW Royal Precision Rifle Flighted 5.0 - $125 (Used)
Adams Tom Watson Wedges, 52*, 56*, 60* - $100 (New)
Wicked Putter - Free (Gift)
Callaway Hyperlite 3.5 - $115

Total - $510

(Yes I know there are 15 clubs, debating on whether to drop the 3 iron or Lob later)

Found the irons at my local golf shop, was amazed that they looked like they had been barely used. They had nice shafts, tacky grips, and when I took them out on the course to try them out before I bought them (the benefit of having a gracious shop owner) they performed. I couldn't believe I found a beautiful forged iron for so cheap, I felt like I was stealing.

I don't know how many agree, but I'm staunchly against buying boxed sets of irons when you're on a budget. I've seen too many heads from those clubs littering the driving range. My friend has had 3 heads fly off and he barely uses them. I'd much rather look around for great used clubs or 'new' clubs being phased out such as the F10. From the total I've spent about as much as mid-range box set, while getting notably higher quality clubs (the putter is arguable).

So, enjoy the pics, and I encourage the fellow 'poor' man with a bargain set of clubs to post and beat me!

Link to imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/tpSoy#0

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by vanpooten

Thanks to a little savings and some Christmas money I have finally been able to complete my bag for the 2012 season, and hopefully these clubs will last me a long time (famous last words yada-yada). I'm proud to say I've completed my bag (bag included) for only $500 bucks. With a little bargain hunting done by perusing the used sections at local stores and chains and bartering with friends, I've come to this:

Ping G10 9* Stiff - $60 (Used)

Adams F10 15* Stiff - $60 (New)

Taylormade 09 Rescue 19* Stiff - $50 (Used)

Srixon i-506 3-PW Royal Precision Rifle Flighted 5.0 - $125 (Used)

Adams Tom Watson Wedges, 52*, 56*, 60* - $100 (New)

Wicked Putter - Free (Gift)

Callaway Hyperlite 3.5 - $115

Total - $510

(Yes I know there are 15 clubs, debating on whether to drop the 3 iron or Lob later)

Found the irons at my local golf shop, was amazed that they looked like they had been barely used. They had nice shafts, tacky grips, and when I took them out on the course to try them out before I bought them (the benefit of having a gracious shop owner) they performed. I couldn't believe I found a beautiful forged iron for so cheap, I felt like I was stealing.

I don't know how many agree, but I'm staunchly against buying boxed sets of irons when you're on a budget. I've seen too many heads from those clubs littering the driving range. My friend has had 3 heads fly off and he barely uses them. I'd much rather look around for great used clubs or 'new' clubs being phased out such as the F10. From the total I've spent about as much as mid-range box set, while getting notably higher quality clubs (the putter is arguable).

So, enjoy the pics, and I encourage the fellow 'poor' man with a bargain set of clubs to post and beat me!

Link to imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/tpSoy#0

Enjoy!

You'll have to add them here for a lot of people (including me) to have a look.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.