IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

Here is my bag of tricks.  I roll with 13.  I don't know why but I love the ATV 56 wedge, I seem to be able to play all types of shots with it.  I have not had a set gap wedge in a while.  I got the i20 set gap this year and it just feels like you are cheating, it is that easy to hit.  Put the G20 4i in my bag this year and it fles.  I just choke down on the 2h when I need something in between.  I really like the feel and the look of the Cleveland Classic 2 as well. I like it better than the SC Del Mar I used to play.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
Updated... Driver: Adams Titanium Tight Lies High Launch Max COR w/ Regular Flex Super Shaft Lightweight Mid-Kick (10.5°) Orca tail Headcover. Fairway woods: Adams Tight Lies w/ Regular Flex Graphite Super Shafts. Original (16°) Adams Standard Headcover. Strong 7 (24°) "Mr. Sharky" Headcover. Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal w/ Regular Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts & Black Widow Tour Silk grips. 5-iron (27°) 6-iron (30°) 7-iron (33.5°) 8-iron (37°) 9-iron (41°) PW (45°) Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG. 588 Gunmetal w/ S Flex Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts & Black Widow Tour Silk grips. GW (51°) SW (57°) LW (64°) Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC w/ Tiger Shark over-sized grip 31" Bag: Nike Lightweight Stand Bag. Assorted Tees (Tall white, short red or black). Balls: Callaway Hex Bite and Srixon Soft Feel. Retractable ball retriever. Towels: 2 Black Widow towels. Umbrella: Nike super size. "Switchblade" Divot repair tool. Swiss Army knife. Extra Black Widow Q-Loc spikes Lighter. Spray Sunscreen (50SPF). Misc. coins

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

• 2 weeks later...
Here's mine [img]http://tweakers.net/ext/f/ybIuKEhCnolkfblm8hVIn5Oq/full.jpg[/img] [img]http://tweakers.net/ext/f/YMoTSCEOWiu1coPJQ76mpR7L/full.jpg[/img] [img]http://tweakers.net/ext/f/P5ZUO9rQVHNNujkzO4ymtpOm/full.jpg[/img] Newest addition [img]http://tweakers.net/ext/f/4bZxPZ3aOsC6MaRb16ShABei/full.jpg[/img] What you see (and don't see) PING TISI 8.5 degree driver PING Anser 4 wood PING ISI 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,Wedge,Sandwedge,Lobwedge with ZZ-65 shafts Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1 Clic gear B3 bag Clic gear 3.0 cart Todo: - New driver - Add hybrid - Add gap wedge (PING ISI 52 degree Sandwedge) - New putter for European greens (SLOW!) - Have the set checked for loft, lie, bounce And yes that's a Mini on the background.. Absolutely love it, but needs to go as we're expecting a baby mid September :)

newest additions to the bag... Ju Ju's and a new scotty cover for my new-to-me Fastback 1.5!

Current Bag:

:ping: G25 - 10.5  RBZ Stage 2 2H :ping: G25 20*/23* Hybrids

:ping: G25 Blue Dot 5-UW  CG16 - 54   CG16 - 58 

Putter  Kari Lajosi DD201 303SS  V2 Gamer

mcmanus,

What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

mcmanus, What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

Ju Ju's are custom, handmade head covers that likely cost more than that Scotty of yours.....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by Motley01

mcmanus,

What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

Originally Posted by David in FL

Ju Ju's are custom, handmade head covers that likely cost more than that Scotty of yours.....

From the very small amount of "research" I just did, it looks like Juju is a woman here in Southern California that makes custom headcovers only, with apparently no website of her own, no advertising, etc, because all I could find is a couple of reviews on other sites like this one.  One of those reviews said they are in the vicinity of $35 per.

I think it would be really cool to replace all of the brand-whoring headcovers I currently have with a set of simple knit covers that match my bag, but first I have to get a new bag, and then, I'm still not sure if it's really worth a could hundred bucks.  I could buy another 3 or 5 wood for that!!!

mcmanus, What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

Maybe do so research... Ju Ju makes probably the highest quality headcovers on the market. She doesn't need a website it's all word of mouth and she's extremely busy (4+ week wait times I much prefer the simplicity vs brand whoring..

Current Bag:

From the very small amount of "research" I just did, it looks like Juju is a woman here in Southern California that makes custom headcovers only, with apparently no website of her own, no advertising, etc, because all I could find is a couple of reviews on other sites like this one.  One of those reviews said they are in the vicinity of $35 per. I think it would be really cool to replace all of the brand-whoring headcovers I currently have with a set of simple knit covers that match my bag, but first I have to get a new bag, and then, I'm still not sure if it's really worth a could hundred bucks.  I could buy another 3 or 5 wood for that!!!

The set I have I am extremely comfortable with so the investment is worth it to me. She custom makes them for each club. A guy I golf with dropped 2x as much on Jane Craig's and they don't match in quality

Current Bag:

Love my JuJu's! I think they're on the last page.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

sorry about the crappy pic. TM burner 2.0 irons 5-9 pw sw, Ping wedges 52 and 60 degree,Nickent 3w,Burner 2.0 rescue's 21.5 and 24. TM burner 2.0 driver 10.5, Ping putter, Cleveland Golf stand bag with cart bag coming soon.

Ping G20 iron

Ping G20 pitching,sand and approach wedges

Ping G25 driver

Adams 19* and 22* hybrid

Ping G25 3 wood

Ping Karsten putter

Ping pioneer cart bag

Bridgestone E6

Was waiting for the new irons to come in before I posted in this thread, here's my current bag.

R9 Supertri, Adams A12 Pro Hybrid and Titleist 909 15.5* Fairway Wood (hidden behind driver and hybrid) - Was in a different thread, but the Patriot Pack did come with an Orange Case for a while. Much easier to remember than the black case that comes with it now.

New Mizuno MP64 Irons

Dynamic Gold S300 shaft with New Decade Multi Compound Whiteout Red Grips

Wedges 56* and 60* Vokey SM Oil Can - Will probably move to a three wedge setup when these need replaced

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback

In The Bag

Driver: Taylormade Supertri 9.5

3 Wood: Titleist 909 F2 

Hybrid: Adams 

Irons: 3-PW Mizuno MP64

Wedges: Vokey SM2 56* and 60*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback #1

Taylormade burner 2.0 irons 4-sw,Ping tour-s wedges 52-60,Ping Karsten putter,TM burner 2.0 driver 10.5 degrees, 21.5 and 24 degree rescues, New bag that I picked up today

Ping G20 iron

Ping G25 driver

Adams 19* and 22* hybrid

Ping G25 3 wood

Ping Karsten putter

Ping pioneer cart bag

Bridgestone E6

New pic with new bag I picked up today

Ping G20 iron

Ping G25 driver

Adams 19* and 22* hybrid

Ping G25 3 wood

Ping Karsten putter

Ping pioneer cart bag

Bridgestone E6

Originally Posted by VinnieL

Taylormade burner 2.0 irons 4-sw,Ping tour-s wedges 52-60,Ping Karsten putter,TM burner 2.0 driver 10.5 degrees, 21.5 and 24 degree rescues, New bag that I picked up today

Which Ogio bag is that?

In The Bag

Driver: Taylormade Supertri 9.5

3 Wood: Titleist 909 F2 

Hybrid: Adams 

Irons: 3-PW Mizuno MP64

Wedges: Vokey SM2 56* and 60*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback #1